White pants on guys?

Do white pants look good on everyone?

Or are they too tacky

Will white pants look good on all skin colors?

Are there any materials that would be best?

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I think white pants only work if they are chinos, worn in the summer months. They will only look tacky if you don't pair them with the correct tshirt. You shouldn't wear suit style shirts with them. A plain slightly fitted v-neck would work. I think they'd also be best on medium to dark colored skin. If you have even a slight tan, then they'll look great

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• it's too late for white pants.. no white after labour day

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the jeans fabric best and it looks good on all skin colors just some look better with another shade like cream color

0|0
    0|0
  • I like white pants on guys especially when they are not very pale, but there are exceptions white color doesn't make you look thinner as black color does so white pants don't look good on overweight people

0|0
    0|0
  • They are cute and trendy and yeah they might look good on all complexions except extremely light skin tone because these pants are supposed to make you look tanner, I mean that's why I wear them, and try to find them in jean fabric for cutoff style and a lot easier to wash

0|0
    0|0
  • i love white pants on guys. I guess the same fabric chinos are made of or jean material. I think they'd look good with any skin tone, personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • White pants don't look good on everyone. If you are tan then you have the right complexion but If your pale I wouldn't go for it. And I would say the best material would be denim.

0|0
    0|0
  • theyre fine on a summer night out or vacation or just lounge pants, I guess for the proper occasion but not white jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • no, looks too douchey.

i prefer guys in dark jeans.

0|1
    0|0
  • my best friend says that white pants on men look gay. personally, I think they look cool

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Frankly...i think white pants look good on guys with slimmer builds.

A endo-meso bodytype like me wouldn't look good in white pants...so I don't wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't wear white pants unless you are in a glam rock band

0|0
    1|0