How do you dress at school?

In my school lots of girls wear low-cut blouses and short skirt. And what about you? How is it in your school?

Most Helpful Girl

• We usually go quite casual. Jeans, shirt and sneakers. If it's nice outside some wear a dress, skirt, shorts. But I do see here, at my uni, when it's like 20 degrees a lot of girls wear shorts that barely cover their bums. I don't think it's that hot at 20 degrees to show your ass, but maybe that's just me.

What Guys Said 6

• Well when I was in school, almost anything went haha. It was a private school, so they didn't have to abide by the local school boards' rather loose regulations. And they didn't believe in school uniforms nor a dress code.

• In college, you can pretty much wear anything and get away with it, to an extent of course..I mean you can't really go around in your underwear, because that's considered indecent exposure, but mainly people just wear what they want. Anything from jeans to shorts, to short skirts and dresses. All depends on the person, right?

• T shirt jeans sneakers.

• I was in an upscale private school where pretty much everyone would wear brand name clothes and very dressy

• Shirt, jeans or basketball shorts and shoes. What do you wear?

• shorts, jeans, dress, skirt, leggings, etc...

• You sound like you dress nice.

• Your cute. Why did you not dress like the rest of them?

• We wear the uniform they tell us to wear.

What Girls Said 7

• Skinny jeans / short jeans / short skirt (mid thigh).

No low cut or deep v necks, just v necks or scoop necks, stuff like that.

Singlet/tank tops

Dresses

Cardigans

Coats

Heels:

Strappy

Ankle booties

Peep toe

^ Not high school, we had uniform in high school.

• low-cut blouses and short skirt all not my style. I like tight jeans , bat shirt and flats . At my uni,girls wear dress,high-heeled shoes ,short skirt. and high-heeled shoes.there is no girls wear low-cut blouses at my uni.some girls wear like me they do not like skirt .

• I'm from Australia, it's compulsory for all schools to have uniforms now so I guess we all wear uniforms.

However, I was watching The Lying Game and these girls wear the HIGHEST platform heels to high school. Could you tell me if this is a true depiction of American high school or is it just a fashion statement fo the TV shows

• I am not American, but some Hungarian girls do this

• love that show! most teens in America don't dress that way though. only a few who go to my cosmetology school will dress up that much!

• I dress more conservative than usual..I tend to be shyer and reserved at school.I usually wear a jacket and jeans

• In my school girls dress up as if they were going to a damn wedding or party.

I am much more of a jeans and shirt kind of girl.

• it depends on the girl. some dress down and some dress better. I prefer a sexy skirt, and nice top.

• yoga pants, sweats, jeans.

some are more on the casual end and some dress up their jeans with nice shirts/heels.

a few may wear skirts/dresses.

(i'm in college, btw)