What type of clothes do you wear?

So what kind of clothes do you wear?

What's your style?

What attracts you to the things that you buy or catches your eye? that makes you HAVE to have it?

thanks for answering!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Very casual. Jeans, t-shirt, sneakers. I rely on dark colors (blacks, grays, blues) and I avoid lighter colors. I don't like bright flashy designs or text/print on a shirt. I like patterns but it's gotta actually look good, not something ridiculous and I try avoiding single solid colors or generic designs like plaid unless I'm looking at a dress shirt or something fancier.

The most important things to me are price and personal meaning. If the price is good and the design on the clothes expresses something I like, I'lll definitely get it.

• I'm always in track pants and matching top...I love it because it's just comfortable. I don't really "dress to impress" I dress for comfort.

• idk why but this answer seems cute. lol.

• Some form of heavy/death metal band shirt, black jeans and boots, always.

• Depends on the situation. Typically though, I'm in jeans or shorts and a shirt

• this

link

• Pretty much always class over swag. My motto is class is for men swag is for boys. So typically I wear dress pants with a nice fitted dress shirt, nice belt, classy watch, and dress shoes. Or jeans and a classy t shirt with a sports jacket and suede loafers. Winter is my fav I love nice sweaters or jackets and having a stylish coat. Summer though I wear all board shorts and t shirts unless I'm going somewhere that it wouldn't be appropriate

• Mostly nerdy with a mix of stylish

like slacks with a button down and a skinny tie with glasses

or slacks with a half sleeve button down +/- a skinny tie

cardigans

but I am also keen to a typical t-shirt and jeans

What Girls Said 15

• Dresses, skirts and heels, almost exclusively. Pretty girly, huh? Just me, I guess. I'm attracted to the really pretty, feminine things.

• I try to make my style more Audrey Hepburn-classy. I can't say I achieve it, but I wear a lot of dresses, try not to dress too revealing, and accessorize. I usually put effort into my appearance before I leave the house. I'm not comfortable in going about my daily activities in sweats.

• I like to wear anything that's cute. I don't care what it is. I like vintage clothing. 50s, 60s, 70s, clothing. I have a lot of that in my closet form eBay and whatnot. I like converse for shoes, but I got some nice moccasins for my birthday. (I'm part Native American and am trying to get more into the Native American culture etc.) I never cared about wearing shorts, but this summer I wore some. I like skirts and dresses that are feminine. I never dress trashy. A lot of my clothes show a little cleavage, I'm not a nun so I don't wear turtlenecks and clothes that are up to my neck 24/7. I like band tees too. I really like the hippie look. I wear a simple tank top with a long skirt down to my ankles, or a hippie shirt with shorts (real vintage items). I just really like anything that's crazy or out of this world. Anything that looks cool or cute I want to wear it. I don't care about what "category" I would be put into... but I don't think I could be since my style is all over the board. :)

• I have a pretty casual style. Jeans, tshirts, etc. Generally its the color of clothes that attract me first so I have a lot of clothes that are all the same color.

• I think my style is a lot like Serena van der Woodsen (from gossip girl)

What attracts me when I buy clothes... hmm, the color, how it looks on me, if it fits well, if I really feel like "yeah this is totally me" :P I never buy clothes that don't feel like they are gonna suit me & my personality :)

• I guess I dress pretty girly, I love wearing dresses.

I also love to wear mix and match.

• Classic, lacy, soft pinks blues and purples, tailored for femininity, dresses, knee skirts or longer,

Blacks whites and grays, a touch or romance and goth, not too revealing (leaves some for the imagination), black and brown leather boots or heels (wedges), classy hats with veils.

Long coats, military jackets, black leather gloves or lacy gloves, tights (none of that neon stuff), florals animal prints and stripes, flower in hair, long flowing colorful skirts, loss free flowing shirts with waist belts.

I guess you can say I am a cross between romantic goth/gypsy/classic femininity. I take inspiration from the world and Jennifer Lovehughet in Ghost Whisperer.

• classy/feminine or just casual

• I like to think I have 2 clothing styles.

one has gotten a bit of the bohemian touch with earthy colors. flower printed, flowy dresses and shirts. turquoise rings. I love the simplicity, warmth and the personality it has gotten to it.

the other one is kind of a casual, tomboy-ish, and comfortable. I love wearing black boots, military inspired jackets, amber jewelry. plain t-shirts and jeans pants. once again it is simple, and its gotten an edge to it.

• I usually dress kind of plain I use to be more into fashion.I still buy nice patterned/colorful blouses and skirts I just don't wear them.I also buy plain colored shirts and tank tops because I can make so many combonations.

Nowadays I try something on so I know it looks good on me not just on the hanger because that's happened before.

• I like classic, I don't really get into the teenage clothing styles at all. I usually just see something and know its for me. I have lots of cardigans(:

• California Girl and Beach Bunny Vibe, I shop at Rip Curl tons of colorful and cute tank tops and camisoles, shorts and capri pants, flip flops or wedges, seashell necklaces or shark teeth necklaces doesn't really matter, sometimes flowy beach dresses or just a casual jean mini skirt but I basically live in my bikini cause I surf d=

• anything that fits or looks flattering

• not flashy is all I can say, lol

• Dresses in warm weather and if it's cold pants and long sleeved shirts. Girly. Shiny things that are pricey.