Opinions on this hairstyle?

I'm getting my hair cut later today, and am thinking of going for something like this:

Pic 1: link

Pic 2: link

Pic 3: link

(Those are all the same cut, just styled in different ways.)

What do you guys/girls think? My face shape is pretty similar to Dianna Agron's (the girl in the picture; though I don't look like her otherwise, unfortunately! :P), and I'm 19 years old.

Thanks in advance for any opinions! :)

• I love it!
  • I hate it.
  • It's okay/I only like it styled in certain ways.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it's simple...I like #1. I'm biased towards curly hair! :)

What Guys Said 8

• i think its a beautiful haircut! I find myself liking the first picture better, but that's probably just because I think the lighting and photo quality is better on the first picture. That hair looks nice in all three arrangements.

• I like the first variation the best.

• I'm biased here.

I only like long hair on girls.

• I like them! :D

The first one is the best, but the rest are definitely pretty as well. It can be underrated how much you can do with short hair, so it should be possible to pull off, good luck!

• It's not godawful terrible like those punk styles, but I still don't like it, I like women with long hair.

• I like the hairstyle in general. But I prefer it if you did the style as the sae pic as either one or 3. I don't really like number 2 that much.

• Pic one ftw

• 1st or 2nd

Im thinking 1st

What Girls Said 9

• I like the 3rd one and 1st..the 1st is harder to keep up with unless you already have that texture or you braid damp hair to give it that wavy/crimped look

• Dianna is gorgeous but even she can't pull it off well so I would advise you not to get that haircut.

• It's lovely curly but I don't like it in 2. If you like it then get it done :)

• 3 or 1

• #1

• I would definitely vote for the first one, it looks so nice ;)

• #1 is cute :) I want that hairstyle

• Well it depends on your face. And you said you have similar face, like her. So I think it'll look good on you! Good luck! ))

• looks like my mother's haircut