Which hairstyle for a dinner with a crush.

I have really thick long hair so I can basically do anything with it. But guys which hairstyle do you find more sexy or alluring?

Thanks.

1. link

2. link

3. link

Most Helpful Guy

• I think all 3 are too much for me. Those hairstyles fit some gala event, cocktail party, something really fancy. It's not that I don't like them, but it's just too much. If I have to choose, I'd go for #1 because then I can still play with her hair without worrying too much about messing up her hard work she would put into #2 or #3. With #2 I'm afraid I'll just ruin her hair when stroking it and putting it aside to kiss her neck. With #3 there's no hair around the neck to push away.

#1 is simple, elegant and there's something to push away to reach for the neck - without worrying to mess it up.

What Guys Said 4

• #3, show some skin. Don't cover your neck.

• 2 is hot.

• i prefer number 2 or 3

• I liked 2 the best.

What Girls Said 2

• Number 3,messy up dos always look good but if you want to show off your hair go with 1

• I used to have really similar hair, I'd suggest going for two(: