Where is a sexy place for a tattoo on guys? Which tattoos on guys are sexy?

I want to get a few tattoos, but I have no idea where to put them. I want to get a few quotes and maybe the Croatian coat of arms or the coat of arms for my mothers side, or a coat of arms I make up for myself.

The quotes I'm thinking about getting are:

If you are noble, I will love you; if you are not, I will not hurt you and myself by hypocritical attentions. If you are true, but not in the same truth with me, cleave to your companions; I will seek my own. I do this not selfishly but humbly and truly. It is alike your interest, and mine, and all men's, however long we have dwelt in lies, to live in truth."

"The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open."

I would love other ideas too.

Also, what are your opinions of these tattoos. I'm very much into medieval history and warfare and my sister keeps bugging me to get one of these but I'm not so sure.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Anywhere if the man is hot. Swoon...oh drool...

Just make sure you do a little research ahead of time...LOOK at a lot of tattoos. Don't get something trendy, get something classic. I mean look at a lot, in books, on the internet. Take your time looking. If you see a lot of something don't get it because it's not cool when everybody else has it. Also not all tattoo artists are the same, you can even do a little background hunting to make sure the person who gives you the tattoo rocks.

There are photography books about tattoos etc.

Yeah, I like the croation/medieval history stuff IDEA...but I don't like link/ the torn skin look...

If you have an artist friend hit them up for some ideas and help.

Cheers.

What Girls Said 11

• I really like them on the ribs, on your side, on the back, chest and arms. I don't like them on legs, ankles, feet, hands, or face.

Weird enough I like them even on someone's neck. Depends what he has. If it's something trashy, offensive or meaningless, you might as well get a Hello Kitty done.

• I like chest tattoo's on me, and back omg the back is like the sexiest part of a guy - calf, lower leg tats, neck tatooos look really sexy to me, thought that's a risky one job wise -

I like the tat in the link it's visually entertaining

• tattoos on guys are sexy wherever they are. true story.

• I think the hottest places for a tattoo on a guy are the inner forearm. I have one tattoo on my back. If it's a quote like that the I recommend getting it on your upper back. Have fun! I love tattoos and am hoping to get more! :)

• Arm is best eventhough I don't really like tattoos

• I say back

• on your back

• Chest or back.

My third choice for you would be the forearm.

• upper arm, but a small one.

• Chest tattoos and back tattoos are sexy on a guy. So are arm bands.

• If you aren't sure about a tat that means you shouldn't get it. You also shouldn't get a tat if you have to ask others about it. Its your body and that's there for life. Unless you want to pay thousands to get it removed. You do what YOU want, not based on other people opinions.

• not true. Some people just actually think before they get tattoos unlike most people.

• Well every tat I have I had thought long and hard about and didn't need others opinions on whether or not I should get it be ause I decided myself I wanted it

What Guys Said 6

• I hear girls love these on a guy. link

• if you have to ask a stupid question like the one you're asking, you aren't even ready for a tat

• The tattoo in the link is ugly as f***.

• And here I was thinking the arms would be the most popular choice.

• The feet. Women love feet.

• I have 3 huge tats on my wee wee and they look bad ass!