What was your first reaction?

What was your first thought when you see your girlfriend or any of your female friends without makeup on

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't know because she never wears make up

What Guys Said 14

• Ummm... for me it usually is the opposite. They tend to not wear makeup and then when they do I'm like "Woah! You have makeup on!" For the female friends I have that usually wear makeup, I never have seen them without, or haven't noticed at least.

• One of my friends used a TON of makeup on a daily basis. Came to school one day without it and she looked like a completely different person really, not in a very good way either. I think she looked a lot better with it on but it was also what I was used to. I was also very unsettled whenever she changed hair colors.

• I really don't think anything about it. If she wants to look nice for the public she can do that. If not then it's whatever.

• Haha what reaction? There isn't really much of one :)

• Eh, like whatever.

• She looks just as pretty without it on. I wonder why she puts it on in the first place.

• I never think about makeup...unless you overdo it.

• nothing ...she had a fresh natural face ...with or without makeup

• That they are even prettier without makeup than with. I wish most ladies didn't wear make up.

• My girlfriend... I thought she was still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen

• Finally, I thought you'd never take off that ridiculous mask.

• Who the hell are you ?

• kill it with fire! or more likely, don't even notice... >_>

• "It's nice to see them without chemicals spread with a butter knife"...(:(:(:

What Girls Said 5

• Ha :) I remember I was in ninth grade and a drop dead gorgeous friend of mine (a real beauty..nothing slutty nothing flashy just beautiful) but anyway she had been wearing make up so often that one day in gym she ...I guess forgot or didn't have time but she looked so haggardly at 15!

Goes to show when you do it to the point you can't go without it ..you know you've over done it

• The first time I didn't wear makeup my boyfriend was a bit weirded out because I wear it most of the time. But I don't over do it, and I've been told I still look like myself! I have naturally red hair though, so my eyebrows and lashes are very blond, so I think that is why it is a bit strange at first. But I don't have any discoloring in my skin, or acne so yea:)

• btw. I dnt wear makeup and dnt need it. so here's what I think.

I'm thinking your wearing too much damn makeup, enough to clone a twin.

ur too pretty for make up and dnt even know it.

u look better without makeup

but for girls who wear makeup to cover up marks or redness, that's fine.

• It would be the opposite for me. My fiancee hates it when I wear make-up. He says it hides my natural beauty, and I agree. I've only worn make up on special occasions, like parties and stuff.

• Their so many women that don't even wear makeup and they're beautiful.