Tattoo or no tattoo?

So I was planning on getting a tattoo this Friday. Its just one word that would go on my rib cage that reminds me a friend who past away last year. Now my parents found out and my mom brought up some good points and I'm sure now about the how thing. I guess kinda just taking a poll on what people think I should do.

*Im unsure about it now*

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your body and your decision, but you really do need to be ABSOLUTELY sure that you want that tattoo. Like, think about if for a year or so and then decide if you still want it. I know how that sounds, but it's the best way to determine if you're going to regret that tattoo or not.

What Guys Said 5

• I have two visible tattoos, a playboy bunny on each arm (long story). No girl has ever come up to me and said 'cool tattoos!'. I get a lot of 'why pick that design?' or 'why hot pink?' . Many have said, however, "you'd look a lot better without those bunnies"

• I don't like tattoos so I vote no.

• No tattoo especially mid-body. I hate them.

• I'd say no tattoo but if you do get one get it somewhere like the ankle which works well for women. on the rib cage or some other awkward place ruins the symmetry of a woman's body. imo.

• I vote no tattoo.

What Girls Said 1

• No tattoos I duno never been fond of em