Yet another height question?

Previously I asked if tall women get carried like short women do. Some of you acted like it happened everyday. but whatever I don't live with you. But let me ask you guys this, does it ever feel at all awkward because tall women don't project that protect me cuddle me look as much as short women do. Isn't it sort of like short women are like dolls smallish regular size dolls and tall women are like mannequins. which ones are you really going to carry around, and place on your lap if your into that weird stuff the reg. doll or the mannequin of course your going to say the reg. doll. So if tall ladies do get carried around isn't it awkward, like it is carrying the mannequin around even ones with bendable parts. I'm sorry I just have a hard time understanding why men are turned on by tall women when short women are sexy too and men can do more with them and it doesn't look out of place it looks like he's the big man lifting up a more fragile delicate thing? So what's up? Don't you men find the more carry-able chick more loveable. Don't you ever wish the tall women, was more everything like the short woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are advantages to taller and shorter women.

You are correctly naming short women's advantages, though men tend to think of it in more sexual terms.

The advantages to taller women? It looks good (they use tall models for a reason), they typically have a better leg/body proportion, great legs in general, easier to kiss when standing and easier to do certain other things when standing.

weighing it up I probably find short sexier but tall women can be vey sexy too, and if I were with one or enjoy the advantages she has.

• I hear what your saying, and I'm really not trying to offend tall ladies and the men who love them, but why wouldn't you, always and only pick the short women when it comes to physical and sexual attraction. Because you can do more with her such as pick her up and carry her. at least more smoothly and easily. Oh and there are some short models too by the way.

• I'm 6'3 and lean but work out I can pick up tall women and carry them around.

Why wouldn't I 'always and only' pick a short woman? Why wouldn't I only be interested in rich women, money is nice? In women with perfect faces? Perfect bodies? Who do charity work perhaps unless I want to see them? Who are the perfect age?

Let me know when mila kunis gets an ass, falls in love with me, decides she likes the exact same things as me in bed and maybe decides love matters more then her career.

What Guys Said 6

• The tall women I've ever been with certainly were wanting me to cuddle with them and be affectionate in that manner, and I definitely supplied it.

I don't know where in the US you are that tall women are treated so extremely different, but I suggest you move to another part of the country, because wherever that is, sounds ridiculous.

• how tall. I am 6 ft and even some tall girl have that "cuddle me" thing going on. its nice. love it. no not a carry her around thing. but still sexy. and short women are hot also. really, baby doll, height has nothing to do with it. attitude matters most.

• It's the same thing with short men. Ask yourself the same question in reverse, “Can I overlook a short man?” There's your answer.

• I'm kind of short myself for a guy. But then again, I'm not biologically male. I fall under the genderqueer/trans* umbrella. Um. I'm 5'8''. My girlfriend is like 4'11''. I like it that way.

• My girlfriend is 5'9 (if you consider that tall) and she's the sweetest, most adorable and affectionate creature on earth. Just looking at her big eyes and her soft skin I feel a desire to cuddle her, carry her, protect her. And yes, I carry her and it doesn't feel weird at all, it feels great! Tall women are desired because they have long legs, they're easier to kiss and do sexual stuff with (if a guy is not short that is) and they look better next to a tall guy. Personally I just don't find short women sexy (no offense, it's just a preference). Tall women can be delicate and all the things you mentioned while still being womanly and hot, short ones I see more as little girls.

• Ok...how tall are you saying? How short are you saying? A women that is taller than 5'11 will not be carried easily and a women shorter than 5'2 or so is too short for me.

What Girls Said 3

• Your question is interesting. Considering I'm 5'7. I'm interested in what guys will say to this.

• It's not short verses tall , Who look the best . That should be your question .

• Wow are you serious , Taller women are wayyyy more attractive than shorter women plain and simple . Not to say short women are not attractive too , Tall women look better in clothes I don't care what they wear . Model are tall for a reason , Why is that because they look better in clothes . But I'm talking about tall athletic bodies look not the super skinny look . And yes tall women are pick up like short women , It's not the height it's the weight . If a tall woman is small just like a short woman is small , You can get picked up . You still weight less , If a short woman is heavy same as a tall woman who is heavy you want get picked up, I'm average so I'm not either . But the truth is the truth . You ask about tall , I'm talking 5'7-5'9 . Above that is tall tall to me . And they will still look better in clothes , Men love a sexy beautiful tall woman with nice legs . That's why they like tall women . You ask this question so much , Why is it hard to believe . I'm average and I believe it , Not saying it takes anything away from short or average , It's just the truth .

• You know picking up a tall woman is not as common as you all make it sound. Examples from the Kardashians kim and Kourtney getting picked up I've never seen Khloe get this. I also heard that Eva Longoria has been picked up a lot by her castmates. And in real life I have never seen or heard of a tall woman being carried. Also You just assume, men like tall women's look better. when it's the short woman who is standing next to a man more often than the tall woman is.

• So tall men who are with short or average height women more times than not. What they couldn't find a tall woman. There may not be an abundance of tall women like there are short or average height women, but there's still lots of them out there. Some tall women and short men get together that's great, but rare, that's why I mentioned the tall man. Oh, Lamar can carry Khloe, but that's just it if he was doing that,wouldn't they show it by now. So how can a tall woman measure up no pun intended.

• Dear I'm not going to continue to debate this with you , For you to continue to debate this with me tells me that you're short . That's fine , I don't watch that reality show . And the couple of reality shows that I've watched I can only recall one where someone picked up a woman, I don't see why picking up is number one for you in relationships . Who cares , Like I said b4 I'm 5'7 same height as beyonce and I love it . I still know being tall, beautiful and athletic body is the best .