What would you consider yourself to be?

in looks average,cute,pretty,hot,stunning,adorable.handsome,sexy,decent all right,okay or ugly? and if you think you are one of these things can you explain why. I consider myself to be hot because I'm cool and fresh out da school.

0|0
16|12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Beautiful, for being me! :)

I don't generally like categorizing myself. I'm happy with how I look, and that's all that matters.

(All my life people everywhere have claimed that I'm adorable, though ;P)

2|1
    0|0
    • thats good that you see yourself as a beautiful and adorable is fine to :)

• I'd say cute probably. I'm not too sure why though. I just think I'm considered cute.

1|2
    0|0
  • pretty & sexy. why? I just know it

Plus guys always say I'm pretty & they say I have a great body & have sex appeal. the sex appeal part I don't get, because even when I'm not doing anything that's "sexy" they claim I'm oozing with sex appeal. & if I was suppose to walk pass a group of guys , they always stop talking & start staring and/or start whistling or say flirty comments.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh my goodness, I know exactly what you mean! But I think it's so awkward when they stop and stare.

• yea its awkward @ times.I always pray I don't trip or something.

• From what people tell me, petite, beautiful, hot. I don't think I'm "hot sh*t" though. That's just annoying, and girls who are like that can go die in a whole.

0|1
    1|0
  • I get called hot and cute all the time. So yeah I think I'm pretty alright.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always get CUTE everywhere and people start pinching myself out of nowhere...

0|1
    0|0
  • Not to sound vain but pretty I guess.

That's the word that people mostly use when commenting on pictures and stuff.

I personally see myself as adorkable:)

1|2
    0|0
  • I think I'm cute/pretty=^_^=

0|1
    0|0
  • I reckon I'm decent/average :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm cute. But all Asians get called cute.

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm cute but outside of school I look pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • avg

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely above average. I think I have a face that is pretty in a unique/cute looking way because I look young for my age, face wise. I think I have nice eyes and a cute smile..i'm not absolutely beautiful or outrageously stunning but I'm attractive and definitely above average based on what other people tell me. I say unique because everybody says I'm one of those people who doesn't really look like anyone else but in a good way.

i have a very sexy body..small waist and big boobs and ass. I'm short and petite and not fat but very curvy.

my friend says I have a youthful face on a mature body.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• The most common words that females tell me to describe my looks are (from highest to lowest frequency of use):

cute

handsome

adorable

sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm handsome.

2|0
    0|0
  • Good looking but nothing special...

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess hot and sexy... Not what I'm shooting for, but I guess it will hold me over until I can find a worthwhile woman to adore me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses/Cute. Faux Hawk/Handsome. Confidence/Always Handsome.

1|0
    0|0
  • Id say I'm decent

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say cute for me, its what everyone says

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat and ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • im pretty decent looking

1|0
    0|0
  • Funny how the ugly guys that answered by saying they hear that they are cute, handsome etc lol. I am a good looking guy as it pans out into actually getting laid when I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Good looking if that's what your into" The saying that goes for a lot

0|0
    0|1
    • voting down makes no sense, there's a lot of girls I'm into that people don't think look too great