Am I too muscular for a female?

I've recently become very self conscious about my overly muscular lower half. I have many years of ballet training to blame for this:P Are guys turned off by large, muscular legs?

I'm not an overweight woman; I'm 5'10 and 140lbs. My measurements are 34-27-34 in(b-w-h) with my hip/butt measurement at 42in, thighs 22in, and calves 16in. Is this absurd? Ladies, what are your measurements?

I already have trouble with being taller than the majority of guys, so with the addition of being rather muscular, I feel perceived as unfeminine:/

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what that looks like so I don't know.

What Guys Said 8

• Nah, you're good with a strong lower body. Most guys expect that kind of thing to an extent from women anyways I think.

• might get better responses if you post a pic, measurements are sometimes hard to dictate, but I don't mind muscular so long as your not a bodybuilder...on roids..

• I'd have to see pictures to be able to judge whether you're too muscular, but based on your height and measurements I'd say you're probably pretty good.

• As long as you can't bench like 200 lbs, it's fine.

• You are not ingenious and I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. Strong legs are extremely attractive ( and erotic IMO).

• Nothing wrong with your size <3

• Great calves size <3

• That sounds hot *.*, and yes a lot of guys are below 5'10 but certainly not all ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Do you have big shoulders or something? If so, grow out your hair. They say there's a lid for every pot. I'm 5'9" so I know how you feel...a lot of guys are short imo. But then there are a lot of men over 6'. You just have to wait it out and love yourself in the meantime.

• Most men like a woman with some muscle. As long as you don't have the overdeveloped appearance of a female body builder (which you can really only get with steroids), or super-veiny muscles (like Madonna's), you should be fine.

I once had a man say to me "I know this sounds strange, but you have sexy back muscles". He kept running his hands up and down them during sex. If my back muscles are sexy, then I think your leg muscles are probably sexy too.

• Because you've expressed insecurity, they're going to say no and that they love and prefer muscular legs

Guys have a different opinion on what muscular is, so to them, they like it. They don't like actual muscle, because it's not feminine.

Guys like a soft, "skinny-fat" appearance, not muscles or tone

• i totally disagree with u, I always prefer muscular over skinny, and strong over weak...