How many clothes horse women like this outfit ?

I'm a clothes hores for myself and do look at womens clotghes, outfits with a critical-as-hell-eye...What do you think of this

[IMG] link

Most Helpful Girl

• What's a clothes hores? A clothes whore? I wouldn't wear that. Too...old for my tastes. I dress professionally, but I'd go for black pants and a colored top as opposed to grey and a skirt.

• The outfit is out of Brooks Brothers...Clothes horse...never hear the term ?

• Hardly old unless you are 13

• No, I'm 19. I just prefer something of a different style.

What Girls Said 17

• I like it.

It's a really nicely put together outfit. Smart but chic - the shoes definitely add something to it to take it out of the ordinary classicly conservative.

• Thanks for your classy / classic comment...obviously you have great taste in women's clothes

Thanks for participating, and your nice observation and comments

• It's a cute style, but the pattern on the jacket isn't what I would prefer and the shoes don't really go with the look in my opinion.

• Its very cute.

Its add maturity to a person.

Looks very business like (not like everyday wear).

• You and Temporary46 made comments that I would expect from a Business woman

• Oh dear no. I don't like that style at all. I like pencil skirts but that looks much less tight than the pencil skirts I'd like. I hate ankle boots and the sweater is too granny styled. Some people may be able to pull it of but I'd never be caught dead wearing that.

• Why "not caught dead" ...?

Thanks for your thoughts

• Why not "caught dead".

Thanks for your opinion and thoughts.

• Not my style

• I like her leg line (of her body)...I wear professional clothes and this is okay...but it's nothing special.

• Thank you. These are not the clothes that most women in California would wear, but since I saw them in Brooks Brothers catalog...where I frequently buy clothers, (trousers and sweaters) I thought I would see what GAG women thought of them. There are others that I will put on GAG just to get comments, and hope you will comment

• I like it.

• Not bad, but a bit too drab and conservative for my tastes. Not crazy about the shoes.

• Business outfit ...for New York, Chicago...etc...where people still "dress up" more than the West Coast

• It's nice ...but not my style at all...

• I love it! I have similar clothes but they are less classy.

• Good for you Kodos to you, you know how to dress...How about formal dinner and a movie this weekend ?

Oops sorry, my Girlfriend would not like that.

Thanks for your reply...I appreciate it

• Way too old fashioned for my liking.

• You don't really understand classic styling...this is hardly "old fashioned"...This is Brooks Brothers...Ralph Lauren, ...styling...for women that know high fashion...and work in high end positions...and have to dress in appropriate styles for the title they hold

• It's cute. Not into the zipped-open shoes and gray colors though.

• Yes, I thought the same about the zip up boot/shoes...

• If I had different boots and different sweater/blouse/skirt colors, I would totally wear that in a work/professional setting. I like warm neutrals and bright colors in my professional wear.

• It's not my style, but I definitely like it and it looks great on her. Especially the shoes!

• Beautiful, but I wouldn't be able to pull it off

• Why not...business like...classic styling

• I bet you could...pull it off ...you'd be surprised.

• It looks uptight to me.

• What's this about a horse?

• "Clothes Horse" someone that is nuts about clothes, buys a lot of clothes, appreciates the value of quality clothes...

• Oh okay never heard of it.

• hot. I work in high end retail and I can tell you that there is never enough shoes or clothes for some people.

• If you work in high end retail...you know the cost / value to these clothes to a woman's wardrobe.

thank you

What Guys Said 2

• Im not a woman - obviously - but I dig it!

I think she looks classy and fashionable!

• Two fashion conscous gentlemen, yourself nd the ANON gemtlemen above.

Thank you

• I like the look.