If you got a tattoo symbolizing your partner?

Is it devotion or love if you got a tattoo symbolizing your partner?

I want to know what you all think! My friend got a very nice tattoo symbolizing her partner...

Most Helpful Guy

• Does your friend like the tattoo ? That is most important. I got a tattoo for my girlfriend on my bicep, a playboy bunny, as she was very much into the rabbit head logo. We broke up shortly afterward, and in a last ditch effort to win her back I tattooed a bunny on my other arm. That was four years ago, and she has since married. But I'm stuck wearing embarrassing Playboy bunnies permanently on my arms as a reminder for me.

What Guys Said 2

• It is the epitome of stupidity!

• Dumb and anyone doing the same is dumber.

What Girls Said 2

• Although its very cute, its something I would never do.

Sometimes great things come to an end, nothing is ever certain. (I keep that in mind, and that is why I would never tattoo my partners name).

Tattooing does show devotion but, what if that relationship didn't work out?

It'd also show stupidity.

I don't need to have my skin permantently marked to show someone how much I care and am dedicated.

• Aww ain't that cute,but what if they break up!?"