Girls with big boobs, where do you get your bras from? And guys do you care what kind of underwear she wears?

I need bras that are 30/32 D or DD cup. I have huge trouble finding those. They usually only 30A - 30C or 32A - C and something like 36D or DD. I can't wear either.

When I find a fitting bra it's usually not very pretty and I barley have panties that match it. So guys, do you mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I understand it will be almost impossible to find a bra in your size unless you get it custom made.

I'm sure your boyfriend will be way too excited about the fact that you petite with big boobs than to care about what underwear you are wearing

What Guys Said 12

• Avenue Body

Vassarrette

• No, I don't really care. I encourage bra choice to be for function more than fashion.

• I would assume most people custom make bras

No, we don't really care, although personally I do like when a girl matches her underwear

• well I'm in college I can't spend more than 20 on a bra

• No I hate them. I always wanted an A or B cup. Once I have enough money I'll get a reduction to at least be around C.

And ya I meant it the way Izzy said. At big stores you can get cheap bras but either the cup is too small or the width too large for me. Appearently designers assume only overweight women have DD cups

• Try Full Cup Bra with thin Strips it will looks good

• they are still usually not avialable in my size

• oh I see., Since I haven't seen yours I can't comment, Sorry

• I like the Girl with Medium Sized Breasts.

• that's not really what I asked

• I would not mind

• I love bras, it's a fetish! And Victoria secrets is expensive so... But try Hanes, fitting professionaly, I would go to Victoria secret!

• Check out Curvy Kate or Bravissimo. They both specialize in bras for girls with small back sizes and large cups. (By the way--that's the GREATEST combination!)

Also, their styles are pretty and/or downright hot. Some of them are VERY sheer which is awesome for "date night" if you really want to get your guy going! ;-)

• Well personally I love bras! And I wouldn't mind if panties don't match! And push up as in the type but also with normal fine

• OMG! your size is freaking PERFECT! Would I mind if your bra didn't match your panties? HELL NO! Because I'd be so amped up to free your boobs from your bra anyway and experience them in all their glory!

Having said that, there ARE shops that specialize in your goddess-like shape--namely small back sizes with gloriously large cup sizes. Curvy Kate and Bravissimo come to mind but there are others as well.

• No I don't care at all. As long as you don't wear thongs I am happy.

• Like all guys, I am pained deeply by even the slightest mismatch of "intimate apparel". So if you are unable to buy a perfectly fitting and matched set from Victoria's Secret, I'd prefer you wear none at all. :-D.

What Girls Said 9

• I know what you mean! This is my biggest pet peeve! I can't go into ANY of those cute Boutique Lingerie stores in the mall to buy anything. Well maybe their perfume, but that is IT! And I refuse to support a place that doesn't support me.

Here are some places that you might be able to find something:

link

link

link

I'm not sure where you are from, but those are some places you might be able to have some luck.

I usually just wear plain bras, since I don't have a lot of money at the moment and have a hard time finding my size.

You have to be careful with Victoria's Secret because their bras run small. Even if it says D or DD I would try it on before you buy it in case it's too small.

I have been able to find stuff at wal-mart on occasion too, but that is rare. I always buy it up when I see it!

• Ann Summers do plenty of Bras in those sizes.

Not all of them will come in a 30 - but you can get pretty much most designs in a 32D.

Also - buying online is probably easier because stores stock more of their best selling items, so seen as those sizes aren't really that common, they're less likely to have a lot in stock.

• I can't entirely help, since unfortunately I don't have boobs that big *sigh*.

But I think you're better looking online, what I've found when I've gone shopping for bras is even if you buy one size from one shop, you go and buy the same size from another, they are still different sizes and some don't fit.

I think the best way is probably just buying them online (which is cheaper) and when you find a site that has your correct size, just use that place.

I know that it's not as good as going around shopping, I prefer that too, but even I had trouble finding bras that fitted due to this problem, so I tend to just buy mine online now, since it's easier.

• Bravissimo have nice underwear (I think it's a UK store, but you could probably order online): link

Nordstrom: link

La Senza: link

Ann Summers: link

Those are a bit expensive though, you might want to have a look through the sales bit. And for the matching knickers, if you get like a red and black stripy bra or something, you can just wear black or red colored knickers and it'll still look good. You can get nice underwear from most clothing stores :)

• My mom has big boobs but she doesn't really shop for bras I know for a fact that she doesn't have the right size but usually gets a inexpensive one at Ross.Funny thing is when I look for bras there they almost never have my size maybe like one or 2

• Boutiques or online...Online is probably cheaper/has wider variety :)

Telling you specific stores I go to is probably only usefull if you live in the same area as me.

As for matching panties I generally just go for as close a match as I can find (buy undies afterward that are similar to bras I have)...though I don't think guys care about that all that much.

• Ashely Stewart, lane Bryant, amazon.com

• I get mine from la senza or la vie on rose. 36 dd

• Victorias Secret...they have everything. They also fit you and help you find your right size. All of their bras are pretty too.