Unnatural colored hair question?

If your hair was going to naturally be a color that is unnatural, which color would you pick?

• Red/variation of red
    48% (20)25% (2)44% (22)Vote
  • Blue/variation of blue
    26% (11)25% (2)26% (13)Vote
  • Green/variation of green
    10% (4)12% (1)10% (5)Vote
  • Yellow/orange/variation of either
    2% (1)25% (2)6% (3)Vote
  • Purple/variation of
    14% (6)13% (1)14% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
for anyone that is familliar with the 64 count crayola box- I'd pick Seafoam green for myself :)

this color link
link

So pretty! :D

1|1
29|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Blue! I've seen it on so many girls in an ombre effect going from like light blue/pastel purple,then turquoise to deeper blue to like royal at the tips. So cute...though I admit it only looks good on certain girls. I definitely couldn't pull off anything but brown. So sad. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I like that look of different colors all fading into each other too. Don't worry, in my imaginary-unnatural-colored-hair universe, you won't look at all out of place with blue hair :)

What Guys Said 3

• I picked red because for some reason it attracts me! ;-)

The runner-up choice would be purple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess either blue or green, then it would kind of match my eyes. Not that I have much hair to begin with, it's shaved so short. =P

0|0
    0|0
  • On girls, I think Red looks incredibly sexy. If it was me, I'd have it yellow and black.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• For about 5 years, mostly in high school, I dyed my hair various natural shades of red and I think it looked amazing on me. It actually looked natural... because I'm very pasty with blue eyes and a few tiny freckles on my cheeks. Most people thought I actually was a redhead. I looked much better with read than with my natural color, which is a light brown-dirty blond kind of thing. I really don't like it. The red always brightened up my face and complimented my other natural features, while my real hair color kind of does the opposite. =/

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably go black, with light purple streaks or tips or roots or something. Sort of an electric look :)

0|0
    0|0
  • PURPLE! :D

link this color link either one They are both pretty.

I want to do that now...but not permanent die :)

1|0
    0|0
  • white link link it is natural,but only for old people :<

1|0
    0|0
    • I like that link- that girl looks really pretty with the white.

• I would definitely go with a blue black I love how it looks and if not a navy or teal blue as those complement my skin tone. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally do not like unnatural hair colors on people.

If I was forced to choose, though... perhaps Green. Blue or Purple have a chance, too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd pick a fire engine red color or fuchsia (pink) color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that crayon color! I go for darker hues because it doesn't fade out so fast. I did dark blue and purple over my brown dyed hair and I love it. Its more black looking indoors but I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink like this link

God, can't get over how good it looks!

0|0
    0|0
  • Id like to try dark blue and purple

1|0
    0|0
  • Purple definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Hm... I'd go for a dark reddish color :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Bluish black. I love how the light hits it.

1|0
    0|0
  • first pick-orange

green wold be a close second

0|0
    0|0
  • I love blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Red. I think that red hair is the coolest.

0|0
    0|0
    • I also like red hair, too. I don't know why fiery red hair attracts me so much! :)

• Purple is the best color in the world! =D

0|0
    0|0
  • I have naturally very blond hair and I have always wanted red :) Its just so sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • WHITE! pure white always wanted that kind of hair :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Black or some kind of green maybe. I'm naturally blond, but my hair is mostly black at the moment. I hate being blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im thinking of dying my hair red. Not bright red. But a brownish reddish auburn color.

That seafoam green color is pretty awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red of course. It's ultimate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd pick red, it would look natural anyway, I'd just call myself a ginger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already dye mine red. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I said red. It's very bold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Red

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow loved it, is it a semi-permanent?

0|0
    0|0
    • no idea- that pic isn't me unfortunately (I'm not that pretty!), but I'd love to get my hair like that someday