Do boys like girls who don't wear any makeup?

I'm 21 but I don't use make-up , any powder ..anything .

Because I'm lazy, I can't really do it properly, and I like how I look without it. (fresh and innocent)

But girls in my class and around me use at least eye shadow or mascara . I use it only when I go for a party , but I don't when I go out with friends ,go to college.. everyday situations.

I think maybe people won't say it directly but may think that I'm strange ? and at my age maybe I should use make-up?

and do boys like such girls or think they are weird?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Many guys judge on outward beauty alone but you should go for the ones that care about how beautifully you or they are inside because it matters most. don't worry about make up if you don't want it, you'll get guys with better personalities without it.

• I like them all painted up.

Let the down votes begin, but that's what I like.

• I don't think it's strange to not wear make up, your reasons are understandable.

From an attraction aspect, it honestly depends on how she looks then without any make up. There are those who look average and those who look just as beautiful.

• Less is better. That or the barest minimum needed. I don't like warpaint on a woman's face unless she is out hunting, at the football game or conducting and ancient cultural ritual. Leave the artwork on canvas, not on skin.

• Guys like girls that look good enough to not have to wear much make up. =P Having a cute face naturally is obviously attractive. Having so much make up on that when you take it off it's hard to recognize you as the same person is obviously disappointing, and a bit disgusting due to her being so fake (one big lie). Many guys find a girl's face to be the most attractive part of her. It's what you remember in your mind and what you wake up next to in the morning. So, yes if you look good enough without make up to attract your man whoever he may be and whatever his preferences in women are then he will like it.

• I've always been such a boy, then man.

• I honestly can't say I notice it unless someone puts a ton on.

• I would not really care, if she wants to wear makeup or not it's her choice.

• i like a girl who puts effort on her natural beauty. she can wear make-up if she wants to, if not then doesn't have to.

What Girls Said 5

• Not all girls use make-up. A lot do but it's not mandatory or whatever. I've never really worn make-up. Usually just a small bit on special occasions.

Anyways guys will like you for who you are...

• From my experience guys don't like make up for the sake of make up. They like the effects of makeup. The dramatic eyes, sexy lips etc. The same guy who enjoys makeup on a girl, would not like to drink from her straw if it has lipstick on it.

I wouldn't worry about it. most guys are fine either way. Girls fret about appearance way more than guys notice.

• Um,I don't wear makeup. Like ever. And yet I get guys asking me out..well,not too often.

In fact,the guy I'm seeing was set up with me via his friend. Never seen me before. We met for drinks and he liked what he saw!:)

So yes,there are guys who don't mind a girl with no makeup.

• Guys like attractive girls

If you're unattractive without makeup, they aren't gonna like you just because you don't wear makeup; if you're attractive with makeup, they aren't gonna like you just because you wear makeup.

Ugly is ugly and attractive is attractive

• If you haven't noticed already, guys tend to really go for the girls who make an effort to look pretty. i.e. nails, hair and makeup done + cute outfit. Don't put on gobs of makeup but but on a little bit so it will accentuate your features.