What's your favorite type of shoes you like to wear?

I like to wear converse high-tops, mine just don't have the rubber tip on the end of the shoe, and the little patch is not white but rather black, still love the way it looks though

link

"so what's your favorite pairs of shoes you like to wear?"

Most Helpful Guy

• I make all my own shoes from old tires and Silly Putty.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm pretty much a high heels and hosiery girl. I prob have 200 pairs of heels, from sky high just for the bedroom to 5' everyday heels in every color and style. it's an obsession and I hate seeing other girls that wear flip flops everywhere, YOUR NOT AT THE BEACH!

• 200 pairs wow, that sounds like a lot haha, well to each there own right? by the way nice profile picture, I think it speaks for itself in this post lol thanks for the answer :)

• If you wore pantyhose and heels with meI would worship you forever! Girls just don't understand how sexy hosiery is on women.

• I'm blushing... I get lots of compliments both from men and women for wearing pantyhose and stockings.

• My little payless moccasins link . They're so comfy. And even though I try to switch it up, I end up wearing them like almost every day.

• I've seen people wear them a lot lately, but yeah they look nice :)

• I wear all kinds of shoes, but I've been stuck on these lately link

• In love with my moccasins and my cloud Converse. link

They're just really cute and put me in a good mood every time I wear them. <3

• Sandals flip flops or flats..cute cartoon cats

• Boots in a plain color like black or grey

• i have a pair of combat boots, they have a side zipper with a strap as well, it's also waterproof lol they rock can never go wrong with boots :D

• I live for strappy heels. They make me feel like a diva

• i like pumps so flat shooes and I like any color but black goes with everything .. toms are nice don't have a pair but they look nice.

• yeah that's cool, thanks for the answer and yeah I think toms are pretty rad :)

• I pretty much live in my flip flops. I love my Reefs :D

Or my Vans, for when shoes have to happen that is.

• Flip flops!

• sperrys like every day...

What Guys Said 4

• Old school high-top converse - Black

• yeah I love them :)

• I left my converse at my friend's house a few days ago because the club we were going to needed shoes and I've been lost ever since. Gotta pick them up tomorrow.

• link these are what I wear to school generally

• Either casual but mainly for athletics.

• yeah, you don't worry about messing them up when you use casual shoes for exercise? it's because I have two pairs of shoes one pair to exercise with (running shoes) another pair to just wear around, I don't know maybe it's just me lol

• Hahaha! Fam, Nike's materials have been some sh*t for the last few years.Because There definitely not that comfortable. I feel like id rather wear my old ass pair of rebok flex than my like 2 month old Nike Free runs.

• oh wow, yeah I haven't worn them in the longest time now, well now I know lol love rebok though

• Classic black and white Converse All Stars. But the low ones, I personally don't like the high ones.

• I understand, I don't know I always liked the high-tops because they actually looked a lot different I don't know it's just me, thanks for the answer