I think I'm prettier than I actually am?

I do have days when I look in the mirror and say "Ugh, I'm ugly" but you usually I think I'm very good looking, when in fact I'm not.

I just realized this a few months ago. I see a lot of girls who in my opinion are very average but boys apparently think they're hot, when no one really comments about the way I look like.

That's when I knew I think I'm wayy prettier than I actually am. Why do I think that?

Is that normal? Is it a good thing? Am I actually very beautiful but I'm doubting myself here? lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• That came off as sounding rather snotty...sorry. "I see a lot of girls who in my opinion are very average but boys think they're hot" <-- kind of a high and mighty attitude you have going there, missy.

I think most people are average looking. And most girls think they're less attractive than they actually are. I think I have a very good idea of my attractive level. I'd say I'm delightfully average. I know there are more attractive girls out there, and I know there are less attractive ones.

I also don't really follow your logic there...no one comments on how you look so you must be way prettier than you think you are? What logic is this?

• Yeah, um excuse my punctuation mistakes. lol.

I didn't mean it like that as I am not snotty at all. What I meant was "I think I'm very pretty, but then no one comments on how I look so I guess I'm not that pretty" Get it? That's why my question says "I think I'm prettier than I actually am?" I have no idea how my question is snotty.

Yes, I see a lot of girls who are average looking but they get more d*** than I do. So I again I must be not as pretty as I believe I am. And don't start with

• Yeah, except I wasn't really asking for punctuation related help.

But thanks, for your snarky remarks.

• You're welcome. Seriously though. Learn to use punctuation. "Let's eat Grandma" and "Let's eat, Grandma," mean drastically different things.

What Guys Said 2

• Most girls subconsciously think they're a lot prettier than they really are.

Because consciously, there's always that bit of self-consciousness that makes girls doubt their beauty. So topically, you'd think most girls held their appearance in relatively low self-esteem.

This is, UNTIL she's approached buy a guy, and that's when they subconscious process of attraction kicks in.

Because then you realize that most women are only attracted to guys that are a few steps hotter than them. And they always seem to think they're perfectly worthy.

Disparity Disparity.

• post some pictures and ill give you my honest opinion and I'm sure others here will to

What Girls Said 4

• i don't know I always thought that I was cute I relied that on my sense of humor of being cute lol but I posted some pictures and people tell me I'm beautiful some go beyond that. I don't see it but hey eye of beauty is in the holder.

• Confidence is never a bad thing!..everyone has days when they think they don't look so good

• Really so

• Not rate just date