Are guys attracted to this type of woman? (Grace Kelly, Audrey Heburn)

I´m not sure if young guys will know some of these women so I´m gonna post links:

Grace Kelly:

link

Audrey Hepburn:

link

I´m wondering if guys like them because most of the time these type of women seemed to be loved as fashion icons by other women and they are not what you´d call "hot".

Guys, do you like them? Would you like a girl like that in real life? (f course, without being a movie star or a princess but a girl who is sweet, elegant and overall classic, elegant and almost aristocratic.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do. That classic, classy feminine look is true beauty. They are so cute. :-D

Too bad females don't adopt that type of look or aura anymore.

What Guys Said 6

• grace Kelly... wow... that is beautiful... wow

• I do

• Those girls are pretty good looking.

But they look like they're from the 50s or something.

• Oh yeahhh :D

• I like it. I like the classy looking/acting women.

• You already asked about this earlier. Why doesn't a mod delete this stupid repetative question? They should.

• mmmm, I never asked this question before. If you don't like it, don't read it.

• It is a coincidence. And you really need to let this go...

• You're the one who keeps responding. Furthermore if you don't want people to respond to your posts, don't post. To avoid more of these, it might help you to use the search bar on the upper right. It's kinda there for a reason.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a huge Audrey fan. And I think she's really hot.
    I'm not that attracted to grace Kelley though

• I find them to be beautiful.

• Jackie's the wife, Marilyn's the mistress.

Be a Jackie, but find a husband who won't cheat.

• I thhink it would be perfect to be Jackie in public and Marilyn in the bedroom. Though I think JFK would have cheated anyway...