Will I age better in the long term?

It really suck but I look the same as the picture from when I was 15! I am 23 and people still think I am underage or young. The older guys that I am into think I am too young. Advice? I dislike it but in the long term I hope my looks aren't such a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 18 and I look 15, so I know how you feel. It's especially hard now that I've started college and everyone thinks I'm a child prodigy or something and won't believe it when I say I'm almost 19. Eventually it will catch up to you, but hopefully you'll get some fun years when you look like you're in your early twenties when you're actually in your early thirties. That's what I'm hoping for, anyway.

• Thanks. I am glad someone understand. I figure years of hardwork and focus will pay off.

What Guys Said 3

• picture?

• Friends and random people have already confirm that I look VERY young for my age.

• then I can't add further value, and I don't think anyone can, other than blind guessing. you ask people if your looks are a turnoff but there's nothing to look at. looking young and attractive is one thing, but youth on its own without the sexy or sexy-innocent feel to it, isn't very sexual with normal individuals. It is possible the guys you've come across didn't find you attractive regardless of perceived age - it's literally impossible for me or anyone to tell blindly.

• Well we can't really help you without the pictures

• Do you often smoke, drink alcohol, or have trouble sleeping? If no, then you should age significantly better than most.

What Girls Said 3

• Hopefully

• I believe so

• Try make up and changing your hairstyle length,cut color and maybe even texture