Girls! Why are you so cruel to me :(

I take care of myself, I workout, I wear really nice clothes, I respect everyone and I'm very smart. And I still can't get girls to show interest.

I don't understand. I don't know if I'm being oblivious to girls checking me out or I'm really not getting any looks. I don't know what to do. Its making me depressed. I see guys who look like complete slobs, and they're with really pretty girls all the time, and I can't even get one.

What do I do? Am I a lost cause?

Most Helpful Girl

• i can't say for sure, I would have to see you in person. however, there are so many factors. girls have more varied taste than men, and you will undoubtedly find someone who will have interest in you sometime, but meanwhile, what kind of girls are you looking at, is it any girls? or are you really particular? (this can be an inhibition) also, maybe analyze parts of yourself you haven't noticed before (this is hard.. I would do it but I cant, so I suggest you find any female you trust who can be brutally honest with you) sometimes there's something that is a huge turnoff for a girl that a guy would never notice, maybe personality wise? try to look for girls in places where you would have similar hobbies, or interests :)

good luck

What Girls Said 8

• Do you approach girls? Do you act friendly? Do you make an effort to reach out to people?

Connecting with people isn't just about having attractive qualities. It's also about being accessible and putting yourself in situations where you WILL make connections.

• Just be glad you're not related to this loser. He blocks me, and I wasn't even talking about him, lol >

link

• Yes you were.

• That was me. And sorry I just got tired of seeing your sarcastic answers pop up on my questions constantly. What do you mean your copying my name? in case of what?

• Well then block me and keep me blocked so I don't answer your ugly virgin ques.

I copied your name so I'll know where to find you so as to block you when you block me again.

• Maybe you're chronically obnoxious.

• dont try so hards,girls are attracted to confidence

• Maybe they do not like how you act.

• 2|2
  • Don't think to hard on it; just live your life and interact with women a bit more than you usually do. Befriend one of the " slob " guys and figure out what he's doing right lol

• Maybe you should stop worrying about girls and focus on women just saying

What Guys Said 5

• Most girls like feeling desired. If you won't openly express your desire, there are "complete slobs" that will.

You'd have to be pretty far up the totem pole to get priority over these "complete slobs" who actually move forward and chase what they want.

• What about the personality?

• One man's slob is another woman's personal dildo.

• You failed to mention how you are approaching girls, or do you expect them to approach you?

• basically, you have the looks but you don't illustrate the correct personality. You may be the greatest guy in the world but girls can't see it, you have to make them see it.

Date older women online until you start understand women better, then work your way down to the younger ones. good luck.