Getting dirty looks by females?

Okay, so I noticed a lot of guys

Will stop and stare at me. They smile or just give me a normal look. Guys get really quiet when I walk by. Or walk by me more than twice. Guys never ask me out though. This is not all in my head. I went to the city with an old friend once and she said a lot of men smile at me. (I didn't notice it at all at the time) Guys have never really been disrespectful to me. They have never said I wanna f*** you, they usually always try and have a conversation with me. Also sometimes when I walk into rooms, everyone stares up at me. I been called ugly by girls mainly. Like today I was walking and this girl said that bitch is so ugly when I past her. I dress classy. I'm not allowed to leave my house otherwise and I'm 20. I only wear mascara. I really don't think I'm all that pretty. I haven't had a boyfriend for 4 years.

The thing is, I have a pretty positive attitude and energy. If someone talks to me, I'm very interested to talk to them, girl or guy. Unless I get a bad vibe from them. I don't understand why girls give me dirty looks, laugh at me, and talk about me from a distance.

Sometimes I feel like I really am ugly, and guys only like my body. Idk. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just like what my girlfriend always says, "women are the meanest, cruelest people on planet earth". If they see a beautifu/georgous woman walking down the street or in the mall or where ever it may be, they will do anything in their power to bring that woman down. Lower her confidence, make her feel horrible about herself. My advise, like other people have probably already told you, ignore them. They are the ones who feel insecure. Why else would guys walk by you twice or smile at you when you walk by? Just keep being you.

• I agree every time I'm at the mall or store women give me dirty looks, but here walks in some douche bag and boom their all nice.

What Guys Said 5

• Are we supposed to judge this by your writing style?

• Okay,you don't have to be rude

I wrote this quickly

• I never asked why I was ugly. I asked why girls give me dirty looks

• Some girls are envious. I worked one summer where there was this girl interning for the summer who was more attractive than anyone I've ever seen on TV. She was nice and polite and humble and all that, but still some of the girls made smarmy comments and badmouthed her because the guys were all pretty much in awe.

• your competition to other girls really, comes down to our most basic animal instincts. been happening since our creation.

• If you show me a picture of yourself I will have the answer you seek.

• I get dirty looks all the time by women, but then again I'm ugly.

• Who cares about them. Ignore them and keep your own positive attitude and energy

What Girls Said 2

• 95% of women are always going to give you dirty looks. There are some really hateful and bitter b!tches out there and they love trying to make your life miserable.

As for us we really have no idea what you look like and writing about it to us won't do much.

The more important thing is that you feel confident in yourself, whether it's in the way you look or act or think, or whatever.

Ignore the women who are rude for no reason. They aren't worth your time. Concern yourself more with both men and women who appreciate you for who you are.

• my daughter actually told me she didn't wanna go to the waterpark because girls give her mean looks and it makes her feel like a slut(she wears a bikini nothing special). I told her she ran 5 miles a day for that body and she has nothing to be ashamed of because it looks good and those girls need to worry about themselves. Girls really are mean and have to bring other girls down to feel better about themselves. it's so sad they feel the need to be that way with each other but they do and always have