Can a bad picture change your mind?

This guy I met at a party and I really hit it off, I know he was very attracted to me and he took my number at the end of the night. Now there were a couple of photos from that night that are on Facebook, and I look positively vast..and I mean really fat, and many of them were with him too and he's tagged in them.. He looks amazing..and I just look like an elephant.. Can these bad photos ruin my chances of hearing from him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like a lot of women you probably see yourself as fat/overweight when no one else does. If he took your number, I'd say he's interested in you, however you look. Everyone finds different things attractive, but personality usually rules supreme. I think you're worrying about nothing...relax!

What Guys Said 3

• Not unless he's really shallow or insecure, and barely remembers you anyway.

Everyone takes bad pictures. If you don't like the picture though, you might as well have it taken down.

• How could his perception of you on the night be that different from reality. Was he really drunk?

Either way, he may like big girls. I know I don't mind them especially when they've got a really cute face.

• He wasn't at all drunk actually, so I don't know if I'm being paranoid about this looking fat in the picture thing. Because I honestly don't look like that at all. So I'm just wondering whetherthe pictures would ruin anything

• Depends on how much he had to drink at the party

What Girls Said 0