How tall would an ideal partner be for you girls?

Do women fall for tall men or do they just want partners who are taller than them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls just want someone who is taller than them, which is what most guys prefer, too. Some girls prefer really tall guys, but it's not the majority. Most don't have that strong a preference for HOW tall as long as he is taller than she is.

What Girls Said 20

• im 5'3 and petite and I know I just feel so feminine when a guy is larger than me and can cover me in his arms and large body. Not all women are like me so please don't make generalizations based on my answer.

• 6 ft or above...preferred. Ideal...taller than me

• I'm 5'10", so anything taller is fine. I really like 6'2"-6'4", seems ideal to me. But really, my height or taller is just fine.

• i would <3 6'6

• I like guys who are short but still taller than I am. 5'6"-5'7" is perfect in my eyes.

• I'm only 5"3, and I prefer 5'11. But I attract 6' guys haha.

• I'd like to date a man a little taller than I am (5'3"), but I have a weakness for men over 6 foot. No idea why.

• Average height and up is ideal but, someone who is my height (5'2) is okay with me.

• Just taller than me, however tall is good too! I would be happy even if he was only 5' 3-4, still taller than me!

• 5'11 and up ..though I wouldn't mind dating a guy who is 5'9 or 5'10.

• im 5'10 so id prefer a guy whos around 6-6'2

• Preference 6'3" and up... I'm cool with 5'7" and up though just not shorter than me, because I am 5'4"

• 6'6 would be perfect. But anything over 6'1 is great.

• Just taller than me, not difficult, I am only 5'2".

• Ideally I'd want him to be 6' - 6'2". I'm 5'7"

• 5'5 and tallerv

• I'm 5'6" and I do prefer tall guys, like 6 ft and over would be great but I wouldn't mind someone 5'9" or over

• I would prefer that a guy is at least my height. Personally, I could care less about how tall he is, as he has to have the personality and looks for me to be interested. My last boyfriend was the same height as me (not that tall), but it worked out for both of us! It's nice to fit perfectly in someone's arms. :D

• 6'5 or taller

• No preference really. I'm 5'4, so around 5'9 and above. However, I must admit, I do find the freakishly tall guys attractive. Seeing as the average is 5'9, but where I'm from, the average is 6'1, and I'm attracted to heights upwards of that, like 6'3-6'7. My uncle is 6'8 and he's much too tall.

But basically, as long as I can look up to see you, you're good. So anywhere from 5'9-6'7. :)

What Guys Said 4

• The king thing, which you can see from the responses, is that for women, the requirement is to be taller then them, however being very tall is an even bigger turn on, just not a requirement. If a girl is 5'4 and you are 5'6, she will consider dating you, however if that same guy was 6ft, she would find him more attractive.

• I think this is true for the majority of women.

Some are -really- into tall, just like some guys are -really- into huge breasts, or whatever.

And there are some who prefer a guy not too much taller - that attitude is more common in the east then the west.

• I am 5'10'' and for me it is just important for a girl to be shorter than me...

• damn you girls are heartless! I'm 5'9 I guess I have no chance!

just kidding

• i'm 5'11..I like girls 5'4 and under. What can I say..petite turns me on..and is feminine to me