How come "some" guys make a girl feel bad for not being perfect?

Body wise and looks wise! In my town there are a bunch of military guys and just super douche bags who make a girl feel like if there not jessica alba or halle berry she's a waste of space. If she has meat on her bones she ain't sh*t. It makes me want to be anorexic then maybe I'll find a guy ya know (not) I'm a thick girl small waste big hips and big chest can't help it and yet I get called fat all the time! wtf is wrong with these guys around here! Jenny craig please!

Most Helpful Guy

• When you say " small waste, big hips and big chest",

This is what I picture:

link

link

link

link

If you have a body similar to these gals and the guys still think you're too large, they're friggen crazy. But if you are a larger gal, they're probably going to see you as, well... a larger gal.

What Guys Said 4

• Keep in mind that most of these guys are looking for nothing more than fast, easy sex. Assuming you aren't going to be handing out pu$$y like ice cream in July, why would you care what they think?

The truth is that guys are much more critical about looks with girls the are just going to have sex with than with those they want to be in a relationship with, because if they're just having sex, why would they care about a girl's personality? And if that doesn't matter, then why not maximize looks if you can?

It's totally different where real relationships are concerned. You're just dealing with the wrong guys, and not understanding the dynamic at work.

Find a local, non-military guy who isn't going to be deployed in a month, who will be AVAILABLE to you and will appreciate you.

• They do sound like douchebags, but don't be upset with every guy that likes slender women. Plenty of men out there who like curvy girls to. I actually like both types.

• im not mad that they like slender girls I'm mad that they think every girl should b skinny and that all other girls are a waste of space

• shallow dirt bags who cares they are not your type anyways,your type is out there

• i ditto what v v she said

• send me a message id like to talk to you about it and they are all a**holes if they make you feel like sh*t for the way you look

• Because guys who are serving to protect this country have the right to feel entitled to the woman they want, Hands down. But I think there's nothing wrong with being thick at all if you really are.

What Girls Said 2

• They're just a**holes.regardless of them maybe having nice bodies due to their profession, more than likely they have their own insecurities.it is often guys who are unhappy with themselves who try to make other people feel bad for their looks.

If a guy insults you, give it to him back! Pick out one of his flaws and hurt his feelings.don't be an easy target.people like that usually don't say things to people they know will snap back on them

They are allowed to like any women they want to, its when they start being nasty to women they don't find their ideal is when its a problem

• I can't even begin to imagine what this is doing to you psychologically. Avoid these guys as best you can. Only a small minority of people treat others this way, so having feelings of inferiority because you don't fit a minority's perception of attractiveness is not realistic. Always bring it back to fact- And the fact is, these guys are f**ked in the head.