Tall women's trendy-ish clothes?

I am over 5'7 and I find regular length womens shirts really annoyingly short at 25" to 28" especially at work when I have to raise my arms for anything. And the armpits are always too small.

anyone know where to get longer shirts that are not granny style or too expensive (under $ 30) I've tried OSP and women within also torrid but still most are 28" Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you looking for shirts like blouses or something more like a t-shirt?

If you're looking for blouses try "shirt dresses", some of those may be too long to wear as shirts but just get a tailor to make them a bit shorter but that probably won't help you out much with the arm length prb. You can get super inexpensive Shirtdresses from places like Forever21, Charlotte Russe, and Agaci. Or you can get men's shirts in a smaller size get a tailor to alter it or just cinch it in with a belt. Also I feel like higher end brands are made more for taller women that are 5'7"+ but with your price range I don't know

If you're looking for more of a t-shirt you can try wearing super short bodycon dresses as shirts as long as they look more like a casual style and not clubbing style. Also tunics are good choices because they're longer.

Victoria's Secret clothing seems to fit taller women better. All of the models are over 5'7" so just look out how the clothing fits the models. Some sites like Forever21 actually list the model's height so just examine how it looks on the model.

I'm 5'8" and I have the same problem. I have friends who are much shorter than me complain about how short women's clothing is as well. It's like everything these days are made to look as tiny and slutty as possible. I don't go shopping much so there's not a lot of stores and sites that I have experience with. I hope I helped in some way.

What Guys Said 1

• Your price range is going to be very limiting.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe Ross? Not really sure sorry..I know some girls that wear guy's clothes because of that but that's like for hoodies or something since they tend to have plain colors

• I have that same problem. I started buying these lace-edged camis to wear under my clothes. you can get them fairly cheap at wal-mart or if you want something nicer, maurices has them. I had some pretty good luck finding longer-cut shirts at Debs.

• lol I do the cami thing too. Probably have 20 of them,... Guess I am tired of the layers.

Debs is a cool store..

• Always in style

• Brayen lame