What do guys think of the new dip dyed hair trend?

What do guys think of dip dyed hair like Demi Lovato's pink ends and other weird colors? I can't put a link so just google dip dyed hair if you don't know what its is

Can everyone chill out on the fact I said new, I said that because more people are doing it now that they were two years ago just like a few years ago feathers became a huge thing but people had been wearing them for years before that. I didn't say the idea of it was new I said the fact that it's currently a huge trend is new

Most Helpful Girl

• This isn't new. I was doing that to my hair 13 years ago

What Guys Said 5

• I think it looks pretty cool! (And judging by the name, it must be simple to boot)

It's like you can take a hair style and add a bit of sexy edginess to it for something like a party or just a fun night out.

• New? I've been seeing this for more than 10 years

Just because some famous people like Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, etc do it, doesn't make it new:P

I think it's really hard to pull off, and it looks awful on most people but amazing on the people that can pull it off

• I don't care for it.

• Scene chicks have been doing this for a long time, nothing new. And I don't like it.

• It can look good or bad, depends on how it looks and the color combination.

What Girls Said 5

• It looks pretty cool depending on the person wearing it but I myself wouldn't do that. It's just not my style.

• Its kind of damaging since the ends are the oldest part of the hair and its giving ombré hair a bad loook

• its so 1998 I remember when Aaliyah had blond ends in her black hair and many girls from my school followed that trend, I think its ridiculous just pick a color or dye a streak of hair any color you want

• Yes I love the style

• Its studpid