What do you think when you see a girl's panty line?

I really want to wear a form fitting pencil skirt instead of pants but my friend said that if I wear the pencil skirt I will have to wear a thong. I hate thongs and I don't even own one anymore so is it that bad when a girls panty line shows? What goes through your mind when you see that? Both girls and guys can answer.

I ended up going with pants anyway guys. Thanks for your input.

However, I don't know what to think of the answers because you have guys saying it's slutty yet girls saying that panty lines are childish. Slutty child...interesting.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I think your friend is right.. no panty lines on a pencil skirt is HOT! The lining of your underwear just takes away from the form of your body and doesn't look as good. Its a distraction from seeing your curves and the shape of your butt. Not a huge deal, but id suggest wearing some panties that won't show panty lines. I know victoria's secret and their sister brand pink has some hot little boy shorts that don't show panty lines.. You should get a pair of those. An ex used to have them and they were prettttty sexy..

What Guys Said 8

• I think that the girl would look cute in a pull-up or diaper, and dressed like a baby!

• my thoughts "she's wearing boyshorts...nice" that's about it, don't think to hard about it.

• looks very slutty. Just don't wear it

• Not much... Just the type of underwear she's wearing. It's the same with no panty lines.

• Try going pantiless, no panty lines and also very sexy

• It does not matter.

• I like it when the girls don't wear any panty, it very exciting thing for me

• I think a pantie line can be sexy. I don't know why women try to hide it.

What Girls Said 8

• The make seamless underwear that you can't see under skirts! :) I don't know where you live, but they sell them in LaSenza.. if that exists where you come from. You could probably buy them online too :)

• Wear a pair of nice pantyhose, there will be no panty lines, they will make your legs look nice and guys like them on us. Pair them with a nice pair of heels and you will have to beat the guys away!

• Atleast she's comfortable because wearing a thong isn't really worth it id rather have a panty line than have guys think either I'm not wearing any underwear or a thong

• I'm not anti-panty line myself I was just wondering what others think of it. It's not like I've never had a panty line before.

• I've always heard guys admire it when girls wearing tight articles of clothing wear thongs, because then you can see a defined shape of the cheeks lol

But then again, in the land of girlsaskguys, guys on here love panty lines

• There are plenty of options that won't show panty lines through a pencil skirt. VS sells various no-show styles in addition to thongs.

• She doesn't care

• Eww my eyes

• what's wrong with them?

• nothing I just like when people point it out

• ugh. There's no need for panty lines. If you're over 12, grow up and get some big girl underwear. It's never cute and if the undies "bite" into your butt cheeks too much, it can make you look heavier.

• My underwear doesn't "bite" into my butt cheeks. I don't see what this has to do with age.

• Umm this is my question. You've just realized that you're making no sense.

• Give it up. Good night.