Do girls like it when guys wear baseball hats?

Do girls like it when guys wear baseball hats? I've seen many opinions and I want to know what you think.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am personally a big fan of hats in general and find it attractive when a guy wears a baseball hat but I don't like it when they wear a hat every single day, change it up once in awhile. I'm not really impressed when guys keep the sticker on the hat either, the one that lets you know that it's legit merchandise. I like the look, not the amount of money you're wasting on a hat.

What Girls Said 9

• Some guys can rock it, others can't. I once knew a guy who's baseball hat was almost a part of his head. When I saw him for the first time without it, he looked like a completely different person! Not as cute either...

Some guys just look dorky in them though.

• Depends on the guy and the situation. On some guys it looks cute, others no so much. Also, if the guy is wearing the hat in a setting where it's inappropriate/ totally necessary, then it's kind of unattractive.

• I have a friend who thinks hats are attractive. I think it depends. A lot of guys at my school never go without a hat, but some of them just don't pull it off well.

I tend to think hats look good on guys with curly hair if their curls stick out.

• The only thing I hate is guys that wear hats every single day and on every single occasion. Makes me think their hiding something

• Only if they wear them right. I can't stand it when a guy wears his hat backwards or somewhat off to the side. It's not ok.

• Not baseball hats.

• I don't know why but they remind me of like pedofiles trying to fix in. So yea, no hats.

• I love it when guys wear baseball hats. I've always liked the look plus I'm a huge baseball fan so when I see a guy wearing a hat from my favorite team or from any team really, it usually gives me something I can talk about with them because I know we have something in common.

• I don't care

What Guys Said 1

• I wear them, I don't care If they like them or not