Best brands for running shoes?

Ive been running about 6-7k daily for the past few months, and I think I need to upgrade my running shoes. What are some generally good brands for sneakers? I also like sneakers that are cool looking as well as functional

Most Helpful Guy

• It's less the brand then the style of shoe, which would depend on how you run and whether you ten to over or under pronate.

If you're running that much go to a proper running store and have the staff take a look and recommend the right type of shoe from a few different brands then see which fits your foot best.

Spend the money, avoid injury.

.

What Guys Said 6

• I personally have some really expensive nike's and they are great for flat concrete running. But over the years I would have to say brooks are definitely the best. They make some great trail shoes and pavement shoes. Asics are good at first but they wear out way to fast. Don't buy asics if you run everyday.

• Brooks

• Asics

• I personally never wore a pair of shoes that were a gracious to my knees as Nike Shox.

• id say asics are generally the best

• ADDIDAS and NIKE.

What Girls Said 4

• Asics. REALLY, I promise you they are worth it. I've been a runner my whole life and I've worn this brand ever since I started running at 11 years old. I still swear by these. If you have a normal running style (ex: not with crooked feet, which tends to "eat" the rubber away on the corner of the sole), these will last a very long time. I've had mine for at least 5 years and they still look brand new. My mom wears hers, my dad wears his and my brother has his as well. We'd never buy anything but Asics brand running shoes. Not talking about the "flat", walking-style Asics shoes, but those specifically designed for running.

• Go to a running store and they'll find the best shoes for your running style.

• Asics all the way

• I use Asics (although they're probably not the best brand), but it's okay for working out and it lasts about a little over a year.