What defines your style?

Like are there certain types of clothes you wear a lot or maybe just certain colors or patterns?

My outfit usually consists of skinny jeans, converse, LOTS of bracelets, and my favorite necklace :)

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the low maintenance look. A t shirt from a camp or plain shirt. Jeans. Any of my shoes that look good with the rest of my outfit. No make up, hair in a ponytail. My friend also said its called the 4.0 look. A smart girl too busy with stuff to deal with that. I guess. Blah.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not sure what to call my style. I'm usually wearing a dress shirt (or T-shirt) with a pair of jeans and high-tops of varying brands. Though, I think it's about time for a fashion change :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I have been known to wear a lot of different things so my 'style' always changes. I just wear what I think looks good on me, I don't really go after certain brand names or styles.

0|0
    0|0
  • All black erything

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i usually wear skinny jeans, converse and something striped. can be a striped cardigan, or a shirt. I try to wear something other than converse but they just go with everything. ha ha I have a bunch of shoes I don't wear because I love my converse. :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Ikr? I probably wear something other than converse once every two weeks!

• I wear simple clothes but I love the little black dress I have. I wish I had more like it and made in better material.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear lots of flowers in shirts and necklaces.

But I like to wear black skinny jeans, black shoes , and a colorful shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple and plain

0|0
    0|0
  • One of a kind

0|0
    0|0
  • Uniqueness

0|0
    0|0