Girls...How would you feel if your boyfriend got handled by a much shorter guy?

Me and my roommate were trash talking and started wrestling around in front of our girlfriends. He got the upper hand and headlocked me until I had to finally give up. I'm 6'3 and he's about 5'7.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I'd just think he's more grounded standing up / moving about and when he's on the ground I'd pick him to be able to move quicker because there's less of him? I duno.

• Well I was surprised. I'm not the most solidly built guys and he is quick and somewhat muscular, but the fact I was unable to do anything against him was certainly discouraging.

• Practice makes perfect. Don't worry about it.

Taller men = yay

• Thanks, I guess you're right. Being tall is nice and you can't train to be taller lol

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't give a damn. In fact I would probably be thinking about something else the entire time of their wrestling match and not really notice. Girls usually don't really care about stuff like that.

• As hard as it is for me to picture my 6'5 boyfriend getting decked by a shorter guy, I wouldn't care. If he won, congrats, if he lost, eh, who cares?

• I'd feel embarrassed. No one wants to see their boyfriend get manhandled like that, especially by someone much smaller than him

• Well I was definitely embarrassed. In the long run I don't think it's a big deal but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't embarrassing.

• Awe that's a bit embarrassing :(. I wouldent make a big deal about it but I would want my man to handle the guy

• Hahahahaha! This is a funny question. Ummm it depends...if the short guy is buff, then height don't matter! But if the short guy was skinny and basically free of muscles, then bro you gotta buff up! :p

• Oh psh we don't care about that stuff. We just care that you're tall and strong, not stronger than some other guy. Your wrestling ability will not affect how she feels about you.

• Thanks. That sounds very logical and she is not the type to care about that stuff either. And I'm not one to typically wrestle so I think you're probably right.

• Yeah and since fighting isn't really... a good thing? She won't care as much or something.. I don't know it just doesn't matter so don't worry about it :P

• Agreed...In the big scheme of things it's silly and doesn't matter. I think the fact that I tower over him just kind of shook me up a bit.

• As long as nobody gets hurt it's all good.

• I don't really care. The whole play fighting or wrestling thing guys do is just kinda immature to me too lol

• Doesnt mean much to me

What Guys Said 1

• I usually am that smaller guy that handles the big guys. I'm 5'6" but I'm well built and I'm usually as strong, if not stronger than most men I meet. Being bigger doesn't mean you are any tougher or capable of taking care of yourself.

Don't let it get to you. I train 5+ hours a week and have years of experience in combatives. A reasonable girl shouldn't expect you to be able to take on every single man on the planet.