How disappointed would you be if a girl took off her makeup and looked under-average?

Most girls wear makeup but when they take it off, several would look average/under-average. When some of us don't wear makeup, we rarely ever get approached. So would you think it fair that a girl wore makeup to get approached in order for the guy to know her more? How disappointed would you be to see her take off her makeup to reveal an average/under-average girl, given that you developed a love for her personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is why I go for natural beauties that don't need or wear much makeup.

What Guys Said 5

• Make up only fools dumb guys. It can look nice but it's a pretend thing to a guy with normal intelligence. It's like going to a movie and having fun with fiction, you know it's not real but you're into it anyway. Only a mentally handicap guy would get disappointed after finding out Transformers don't exist.

• I'm used to it.

• "Under Average" is just like "beauty" it is all in the eyes of the beholder...I would not be disappointed...there is not much surprise after you have woke up with a partner a few times...(:(:(:

• Eh.

• Nothing. This is what happens with most girls. That's why I laugh a little when girls here say that girls date below their attractiveness level.

What Girls Said 2

• haha, imagining this scenario is hilarious.

• It happens with most girls. But they don't look uglier without makeup. Its more like a big shock type of thing because you aren't used to them with no makeup. And I find that makeup doesn't neccasarily make people look older either. So you're fine