I like the look of men with naturally red/ginger hair . What about you?

I'm attracted to many different types of men .One of which being men with pale skin and red hair .It's very striking to me ,.

What about you ? What do you think of men with red hair and pale skin ?

• I like it a lot
  • I'm not usually attracted to it ,but I don't mind the look
  • I'm not a fan of it

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen a couple of very good looking gingers...and the pale skin does look good on gingers.

What Guys Said 4

• Red-haired women? Many of them are gorgeous there's no doubt.

My parents have told me that I used to be a complete redhead when I was a child but later the hair color changed to brown, they still sometimes get some shades of red, also some time ago I used to be reallllllly pale but I blame it to the long winters which here are very frequent, also I managed to get some tan - more healthy look, so I kind of 'abandoned' those features you mentioned.

• You know... You should visit Ireland some time,i have a feeling you will like it there... :)

• I hav ginger hair :)

• I like the look of pale skin and red hair on women.

What Girls Said 12

• Hey I find all sorts of guys attractive, red-haired/pale skinned or not. As long as they're cute/hot, who cares! lol

• Depends on the guy. Some guys wear it awkwardly (ginger alert!) and some guys really pull it off.

I have a mad crush on Rupert Grint.

• link This man, Rob Schrieber, is probably the sexiest ginger I've ever seen. He's super hot. also, I find Ed Sheeran super cute. I like pale skin and red hair better on girls though

• I've seen few, if any, ginger guys that are good-looking. I've noticed that many more ginger females are good-looking.

• I love ginger guys. I have thing for gingers, like I love drawing them and putting them in my art in stuff too. I know this ginger guy I just think he's the cutest thing ever. :]

• Well as the infamous quote says: I'd go easy for Ron Weasley. :P

I don't know about other ginger-haired guys, but Rupert Grint is hot.

• As a redhead I can tell you NO. It's weird being with a fellow redhead:/

• I think it's a fine look, but my little brother is a ginger so I associate all redheads with him.

• I've always thought Ross Dawson from the band Late of the Pier was hot :)

• Not a fan of gingers

• I'm a redhead and I like red haired dudes

• Depends on the guy.There's this one red head guy at my school who's pretty good looking. I wouldn't date him though...I dont' wanna lose my soul :P