Why do girls wear panties that show through their clothes?

Yesterday I'm leaving a store following this girl wearing white shorts and her panties were clearly visible through the shorts. I could tell she had panties with it looked like little hearts or flowers on them. I've seen girls wear dark panties under white or light colored shorts or pants. Do they not know their panties are showing through or do they want them to ?

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably didn't know.

What Girls Said 4

• there are two type of girls out there that do this, ones that really don't realize,(chances are they were super busy and just threw whatever was clean, on to run a few errans) and ones that DO realize and want to look "hot" which is in this case cheap and skanky. YEAH YOU HEARD ME CHEAP AND SKANKY! hahah funny..

• Girls, girls, girls...

Either she has no clue they show through. She doesn't know it looks bad, or she doesn't really care if they do. Some girls don't care about their attire at all.

Other case would be attention seeker! She is hungry for attention and wants to see people's reaction to her panties showing through!

• I don't do it,it's not nice,those girls probably don't have a good taste,or they simply don't care.

• Dude! Whatever is going on... or not... in the girl's mind... just enjoy the show for heaven's sake! And if you get a chance to flirt with her... I'd find a way to date her.

What Guys Said 3

• I work with a younger, married woman, and she often wears REALLY tight, leggings, usually black, but her panty lines show. I don't mind, and actually like it, because she is in really good shape, and looks REALLY GOOD!!
    I emailed her one day, and mentioned it, because she was wearing light grey leggings, and OBVIOUSLY striped underwear!
    She sent back a 'tease' comment, because she knows I like her, but she's married. She just said, 'who cares, Really?' and that she felt comfortable, and wasn't dressing for anyone but herself.
    She keeps wearing the tight leggings, and obvious panty lines, and I kind of like it, even though I shouldn't, because she's married. We're friends, and I'm single, and sometimes I think she is just teasing me!!

• that happened to me too! I was going up stairs behind this girl, hottest chick in school I might add, and she had white pants. I looked up and there, clear as day, a black thong with red outline shined right through.

• My girlfriend do this and i like it. But it is normal?