Ladies, are my measurements normal for my height?

i'm a 36C (39 in)

waist- 33

hips - 44/45 (I carry most of my weight in my hips. I have too much of a butt too..)

I'm also 5'6. For 19, is that considered normal or the average range?

Most Helpful Girl

• Based on your waist/hip ratio, you are very high risk for heart disease and metabolic disorders.

I averaged out your hip circumference to 44.5, but after calculating the ratio, you're at a 1.35 which is off the charts.

link

link

From a health perspective, you want to focus on getting those measurements down.

• oh my god... this is terrifying to read... I do work out every day for 30 min. cardio. but hearing that I'm at a very high risk is really making me worry. :(

• The risk factor is off the charts. You could be healthy right now, but you are in a major risk zone at the moment, being you will develop type 2 diabetes, high scholesterol, heart disease, hypertension, etc if you can't get those numbers down. It'll take time, but just keep working at it. Even if you can't squeeze in a full hour, try splitting it into 2 half hour sessions and incorporate that into your day. Other things- park further out when you go places. Get in extra walking when you can.

• * cholesterol.

What Guys Said 1

• I know you asked the girls about it not the guys but to me you sound very attractive, you shouldn't worry so much about how you look sounds like you maybe have low self esteam but you know people say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder so even if you think your not attractive to somone else your the most beautiful girl they have ever seen.

What Girls Said 3

• 5'6 is quite normal... Although I'm 6 inches taller my measurements are pretty much the same and they seem pretty normal... Hope that helped... A little lol

• your height is normal, but your measurements are larger than what is normal/healthy

• Look up body mass index. While they don't account for frame size, this will give you an idea. it's what Doc's use to chart you as average, overweight, obese, etc.