Do you believe it's really bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?

<3

Most Helpful Girl

• no, but the bride wants to see the groom's face when she starts walking down the isle and he's never seen her look so beautiful. it's supposed to be a surprise.

What Guys Said 3

• Of course not. I don't believe in bad luck, good luck. I do believe in bad decisions and good decisions though.

• I'm occasionally superstitious, so I wouldn't do it.

• I´m trditional so I would not do it! But after all I don`t think it`s bad luck!

What Girls Said 5

• It's not bad luck, but it definitely ruins the surprise of first seeing the bride walk down the aisle all put together.

• I don't really think it is, but it kind dof ruins the surprise to see the bride before the wedding. and it is just kind of a tradition I guess to NOT see her before.

• I've heard of this being true but I don't know maybe its not...I know that when I get married I would not want my future husband 2 be to see me just incase it is true lol

• Well,i think it's a wonderfull thing when the guy sees you the first time in ur wedding dress before the actual "i do",it's just an excitement,a beautiful suprise for him that the woman whom he loves the most is so beautiful like an angel :)

I don't belive in bad luck,i only belive in good luck lol.

• I think it is bad luck to get married in general.