Girls' opinion on a style?

girls is it attractive or plain weird if a strait guy wears nail polish and wears those armband/armnets? I honestly thinking about changing up my style and putting red and blue highlights..gonna try and pull the jeff hardy style

link

thanks everyone, your opinions have been really helpful

Most Helpful Girl

• Um...it's not for me. I have nothing against the colored hair, I just don't like the wrist things. Or the nails

What Girls Said 7

• Straight or not, nail polish on a guy = me walking away.

Armnets are not attractive.

The less you add, the more attractive you'd be to me.

• hmm well some girls MAY be into that. I don't know anyone who would be. But getting your nails done and getting them painted are very different

• im my opinion i do not find it attractive and find it a little weird. but if that is what you like defiantly go for it! some girls out there will find it attractive

• Sorry but I would avoid you like the plague.

• No... Just no.

• I'm sure there are some girls out there that would go for that, but it just seems strange to me. VERY strange, actually.

• I do not find it at all attrace for a man to wear make-up at all. I think that guy has some concern about his sexual preferences...

What Guys Said 1

• Only an entertainer like Jeff hardy can pull that off.