Wondering if this girl likes me. I like her, but I'm not sure if she likes me back?

Hey just wondering if this girl likes me. I like her, but I'm not sure if she likes me back. So she looks at me sometimes, and we make eye contact for a second but then one of us looks away. She also treats me diff then other guys. But it's more avoiding me. Doesn't usually start a conversation either. But then she sometime will come up beside me while we are in a group, and bump into me. And she doesn't usually pull away. Oh and sometimes if we are in a game she will follow where I go. One more thing, sometimes she'll stand in front of me, and kinda walk around, some times sticking her boobs out. Or showing her butt off it seems. I don't know am I reading way too much into everything she's doing just cause I want her to like me? Or is she just looking for attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like she like you and is trying to get your attention. Is she a flirty person? Otherwise ask her

What Girls Said 3

• It does sound like she's trying to get your attention. It might be a leap to say she likes you; you won't know unless you make a move ;]

• Sounds like she might like you ask her out!

• You could be making her uncomfortable or she may be waiting for you to make a move.

What Guys Said 0