Average girl with hot girls, or hot girl with ugly girls?

If you're going out, is it better to be with a group of bad bitches even if they make you look plain in comparison, or be with plain girls that make you look gorgeous next to them?

The rose amongst weeds or the dandelion in the rose bouquet?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• haha typically it's better to be seen in the presence of attractive people if you are average or not attractive. It can arouse curiosity at the least (people wondering what YOU are doing in such a crowd).

If it's the other way around, you're typically gonna attract more of the unattractive men.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• This is where one guy has to go for the ugly one so the rest can get with the pretty ones right?

0|0
    0|0
  • The rose amongst roses. An attractive group of girls are usually approached by guys that have their life together; e.g. confident, financially independent, good looking, etc. Insecure, dependant guys don't approach attractive girls that are in groups, but there are the exceptions.

A pretty girl among plain Janes will get more attention from guys, but in doing so, she will open herself up to being approached by the less desirables as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • if your are looking to meet guys, ANY group of women is a turn off, better to fly solo. shy nice guys are not gonna go near a whole flock of women.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on what you want to accomplish & who you want to get. even if you are with the hotties you will still be elevated by association. hottie amongst the ugs elevates you & attracts a different guy than the avereage girl with the hot chicks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• There's been an internet study on this... You actually look more attractive if you stand next to attractive people, rather than ugly people.

1|0
    0|0
  • How I Met Your Mother: The Cheerleader Effect.

Best to be surrounded by attractive people than ugly people.

0|0
    0|0
  • The group with bad bitches, even if you look plain around them

A group of attractive girls will get more attention than a group of plain chicks with one attractive chick. I think I'm the plain/average girl out of my group of friends from hs -_- they're definitely gorgeous & probably verge on trashy, but I'd rather be slightly average compared to multiple girls than be the only hot one

0|0
    0|0
  • average girls with hotties.

been there in college and yes you get attention too. :)

0|0
    0|0