How can a girl look hot with short hair?

Hi! Lately I've been getting really jealous (I know, not good!) whenever I'm around girls with gorgeous, long hair. They look so beautiful and all I can think about is how my hair is short and barely over my shoulders. I feel less feminine and ugly at times, which I know I shouldn't feel that way because I'm a pretty gal :) But with my hair short dark hair I definitely don't feel sexy.

So do you guys think that short hair (around the shoulders) can ever be sexy on a girl? What color or style?

Most Helpful Guy

• For one thing you can stop cutting it. . .

• Or I could magically get rid of the permanent illness that causes my hair to fall out.

• What illness is that?

What Guys Said 8

• Dark hair worn with a flower or ribbon is always sexy. You should only wear that style when you are sending the message that you want attention and feel hot.

You can get some ideas about hair style by looking at Yahoo or Google images. Little girl hair ribbons and hair style and get some ideas.

Some of the styles look cute on little girls and the same style looks hot on an older lady.

Good Luck!

• shoulder length hair is fine, and can be sexy. TBH, if its a nice cut that suits you, anywhere from just above chin to bottom of rib cage can be great.

• Shoulder length is still hot. If you put it in a pony tail then it's not even possible to tell how long it really is.

• Sure...ask almost any guy and he will say "longer"...but, odd as it might seem, hair length is rarely a defining factor...and seldom, if ever...a deal breaker...(:(:(:

• Short hair is very sexy ... think Alyssa Milano, Emma Watson, and Natalie Portman

• face pretty makes her hair pretty. regardless length.

• A Pixie cut is very sexy on a girl. And that's short.

• I love short hair on women, specially pixie cuts. I was taking to this girl today that had a pixie cut, all I kept thinking the whole time was, “wow, she's beautiful.”

What Girls Said 0