People say I am really ugly and it gets me down, do you think the same? I'm not full of myself or anything and I'm starting to think that they are telling the truth.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are very pretty. I notice in your picture you aren't smiling. Smiling is very attractive. For me it makes a woman soooo much more beautiful. Posture also makes someone more attractive. Smile and stand up straight and you have nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think you have anything to worry about, I think you are a very beautiful girl... All the people who are saying things like that are just jealous and trying to get you down...

• You got beautiful eyes, and you're very good looking! Those that are telling you that you're ugly wish they had your looks!

What Girls Said 5

• You are not ugly. They are just jealous!

• You're really pretty and I like your bangs =)

in life, people will tell pretty girls that they're ugly b/c they wanna play mind games. whenever someone says you're ugly just know that they are jealous. they don't want you to think you're pretty b/c they feel threatened by you (as they should!)

• Your beautiful.

The people that are saying this are obviously jealous.

Just look in the mirror you are gorgeous

If its your friends saying this then you really need new friends.

Be confident and be your pretty self haha

• No, you are defiantly not ugly. Honestly, the people telling you that are probably jealous of your looks.

• WHO THE HELL IS TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE UGLY? That person needs a kick in its nuts. You are very pretty.