Are YOU a very attractive person?

Well, ARE YOU?

If not, why? What can you do to change that?

0|1
29|24

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like Uncle Sam is asking me this.

I'm attractive when I take care of myself and feel happy. To feel attractive everyday, I have to exercise, shower, moisturize, drink lots of water, and take a deep breath.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• People often compare me to the majestic mermaids of Narnia...so yeah that's what's going on over here.

Honestly though, I don't think many people are going to be openly cocky enough to admit that they find themselves completely attractive without trying to add any jokes or sarcasm. It's just an awkward thing to go around saying if you aren't on reality television.

3|2
    2|0
  • 'Very' attractive...hmmmmmmm

I 'am' attractive but 'very'? Not sure...

I could be 'more' attractive by smiling more often, I've just had a habit of making bitter facial expressions not even intended to come off as a bitter person.

I could also look more welcoming, I am told that I intimidate people ( by the people themselves), I don't intend on intimidating others.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I'm "very" attractive but I'm alright and confident in myself(:

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm pretty, I get called that often, I think I have nice facial features, nice eyes, nice lips, nice smile, although I'd like two of my teeth fixed for them to be perfect. Nice baby face, high cheek bones. Gained a little weight recently from my split up with my boyfriend in progress of losing again or I'd be even more confident.

Over all I'd say I'm very attractive yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • pics on my profile, check me out.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes,sometimes :D

0|1
    0|0
  • At the moment, no. I have a pretty decent face but I've gained a little weight as of late.

0|1
    0|0
  • why yes, yes I am. smile

0|2
    0|0
    • Aww yeah!

• i always didn't have high self esteem. I was teased in school a lot but now I love my body and my face and all I have lol. I took a poetry class and wrote an affermation poem about my body. as dark as I am my face turned red, and I couldn't believe I did dat.

the right man can change your life. you c that guy in that pic...dats my guy smile

• Nice. It's a beautiful thing when people aren't hung up on some inferiority complex. If you can put a smile on someone's face and they can put a smile on yours... nothing else matters. Well, stuff does matter but you know what I mean.

• Meh sometimes

0|2
    0|0
  • id like to think so.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even know.

People call me attractive but I never believe them.

I think I would be more attractive if I actually make my self feel better and maybe even smile more.

0|1
    0|0
  • idk...I think I'm kinda average but sometimes pretty on some days haha

0|1
    0|0
  • not everyday. lol

what you see is what you get :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think so. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think so. Maybe not stunning, but cute? I'd hope so anyways.

0|1
    0|0
  • Have you seen this ass? well you have now :P

1|1
    1|0
  • Are you?

1|2
    0|0
  • Im attractive but if I did my hair, wear a little make up and dress nice or less conservative I'm Very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes :)

0|1
    0|0
    • "Guys... I am NOT on here to help you jack off or to cyber with you or exchange sexy pictures with you or date you."

Well then...

• Not really. I do have my moments, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I am...

0|0
    0|0
  • idk... I'd like to think so sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go back and forth with myself, sometimes I feel really pretty and sometimes I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am prettier than you

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I need to stop swearing so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am but I am also obsessed with my appearance. Sometimes I wish I wasn't :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• I'm attractive to some, unattractive to others.

If I would make myself more attractive to those who find me unattractive those who initially found me attractive would probably find me less attractive.

As long as you are in harmony with yourself, it doesn't really matter.

2|1
    0|0
  • I've been told many times that I look very much like the late Clark Gable, but unfortunately my mother passed away several years ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know if I am attractive in other people eyes, I probably am to some people. Who knows. But at least I have confidence in myself :)

2|1
    0|0
  • I really have no Idea. I've been called hot and cute by strangers before. But being a dude I never really know what they're looking at.

Mainly because I get compliments when I don't try to look good. Like I'll work real hard at it one day cause I'm trying to impress someone.

and nothing. No comments.

Then one day I'm just cruising in whatever was on top of the drawers and I'm getting stared at. And girls are sidling and bumping me. It's so weird.

Also. That only happens when I wear pure black Hat shirt jacket pants socks shoes. everything.

So I really don't know. I guess I am but I have no Idea why.

Personally my favorite part of my appearance is my hands. Cause My fingers are super long. Like ridiculously long

1|1
    0|0
  • Quite, but my personality didn't come close to matching my appearance until recently. I've done a lot of soul searching to better myself. My goal is to ultimately be an all around pleasant guy.

1|1
    0|0
    • It's a good goal to have. It's one of those things that not only benefits yourself... but benefits people around you. That's the most rewarding part.

• There are times when I feel I am more so than others.

1|1
    0|0
  • FUckin straight. I am the sh*t.

0|1
    0|0
  • Attractive enough that a girl wouldn't be put off by my looks, but not so attractive that she'd want to date me just for my looks. So same as most people, I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a sexy f***

2|2
    0|1
  • plastic surgery?

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say I am but I've still got more to improve. Over the past few years, I've worked a LOT on my style, personality, body language, mind, and lifestyle to be as attractive as possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am attractive but I am not very attractive

I need 5 inches on me, I need a smaller nose, I need to lose 20 pounds and ticker eye brows

That's it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some have compared me to Leo Dicaprio and said I have his eyes. I don't know if that means anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably just lose weight but for some reason (it has to be my personality) lol I'm not that bad at attracting women I think every girl I've dated so far was out of my league 2 of them were wayyyyy out of my league bt hey I'm not complaining

0|1
    0|0
  • id say maybe slightly above average looking even though I still need to lose another 40-50 pds.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's a f***load of pounds.

• yep I have an overinflated self esteem so that helps, working my way back to where I was, no gut, 10% body fat

• I see a lot of women to wreck their cars when I walk by. Either I'm hot or women are terrible drivers.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think I'm attractive but not very attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • i think I'm OK.

sometimes I do think I'm attractive, other times I think I'm pretty fugly. depends on the day, lighting, mood. idk.

but I've been told I'm cute about 50 times as much as I've been told I'm ugly so...

i guess I am.

1|0
    1|1
    • What can you do to make yourself attractive... ALL DAY ERRRDAY?

• idk haha, hypnotize myself into thinking I'm handsome as f*** I guess haha

• my mom says yes.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who's asking. Some may find me 'attractive' and others may not. But given the fact that I make babies cry and shatter mirrors, heh, I'd have to say NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure. If I got a face lift and cut the excess off (my body) I then would be quite handsome.

0|1
    0|0
  • i can't tell, but probly not

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how all the girls in this thread think they're the next best thing next to Dr. Pepper

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah right maybe on another planet far far far far far far far away. But on earth hell no.

0|0
    0|1