I hope my "style" types don't get bored with these pics...here is another.

[IMG] link

Classy stuff

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a classy look that is timeless...i find it attractive. Females don't dress like that much anymore.

She's cute. :)

• They do in New York, (Manhattan) ...and in Chigago

• I live in southern CA, and the style is more "dressed down". Not like I'm complaining lol.

What I'm saying is that style in that photo you have linked isn't a common thing I see.

What Girls Said 4

• Cute for her, but personally something I wouldn't wear unless required for work.

• I like it..she has timeless style...but her posing is trying to sell the clothes. If any ol' random person wore this on any given day could they pull it off like her?

• For work, but not everyday

• Professional and stylish. like it

What Guys Said 5

• Since you clearly love your BB ill note there is currently a 25% off -everything- sale with a code running till Monday.

• Are you actually taking pictures of your screen with a camera and reuploading it? O_o

• yeah I would bang that Asian chick.

• It's nice, classy.

• Dressing like a grandma? Hot

• Dressing like a grandma...? At 18 you have no clue about what is hot. Professional business woman...This is not cut off shorts .in Trafalgur square@ midnight on your roller blades...Been to Harrods...lately ? ...

Find some other place to act like a Troll,...or maybe get your account cancelled

• You actually think you're big in fashion? I probably know more than you since my mum used to be a Chanel designer. And I haven't been to Harrods recently since I have my prefered designers like Martin Margiela, good try though

• Your "mum" ...? Please,spare my your British substitute for English.