Teenage guys how do you like girls to dress?

okay there's this guy I like and he dresses like a pretty boy or with "swag" I guess you can say ha ha so I was just wondering how do you like girls to dress?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Skirts, dresses, makeup, very girly

• Don't you have a boyfriend?

• I guess more girly, skirt,dresses, nice tops,etc. link Honestly though just dress how you want to dress.

• What ever suits you? Some girls look great in dresses, others rock jeans better. It really depends on your personality and figure.

What Girls Said 1

• How's about you try this: Quit molding the way you like to dress by what a set of strangers like to see in girls, and try dressing in your own style and way. That way, you wouldn't have to keep trying to impress anyone and you can actually be yourself instead of falling into the pressures of being/dressing in a way you are not. If the guy you like is not happy with the way you dress already, well then he's not good enough for you!