Looks vs Personality

Is personality more important then looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are both equally important, You have to be sexually attracted to someone for the physical side of the relationship, but I think long term and relationship status the personality is more important... You have to be able to relate and have conversation with the person you are with... I love a good looking girl but I would choose personality 10 times out of 10...

What Guys Said 4

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Personality impacts appearance. When you care about someone, they look better.

• It all evens out. If she's not that hot, she better have a good personality to give me an excuse to be around her. If she has no personality, then she better be hot.

Cause who wants to hang out with a chick that's ugly and has no personality?

• Looks draw in and personality keeps. Put some effort into your looks, but make sure you have more than just looks.

• Personality, for sure! You can do something about that. Looks you are stuck with!

What Girls Said 5

• Looks fade. I love a guy with a great personality. If a guy can make me laugh anytime any place? I can like him. I would rather grow old with someone and still have a good laugh then when I am 80 look over at a guy who use to be buff and hot and now has man boobs and no personality..

• Okay the way I see it .. you have to have some kind of good look to you in order for someone to approach you in an interested way. if your personality is compatible then your golden. if it sucks then your screwed lol.

• My guy said that he is looking for the whole package. But for me sometimes personality makes you more attractive if you are not.

• Depends on the guy and what the guy wants.

• personality