What is it about high heels that makes guys go crazy? and I'm not talking HIGH HIGH heels

i'm talking about heels only this high:

link

I've noticed how there's a HUGE difference in guy's reactions whether I'm wearing heels or ballet flats. why is it so much better?

i recently started to wear them a lot and actually find them more comfortable than flats now, so I wear them all the time even to Uni. it's crazy how guys stare though :S especially since the rest of the outfits is the same as before!

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I think ballet flats are really ugly and women shouldn't wear them. Wear any other type of flats, except for that one and uggs. yuck.

A bit heel is enough to add some class and style to the girl, especially when combined with a nice outfit (cute dress/skirt/jeans). It also pushes the butt and calves a bit out, resulting in a more curvy figure. Most guys love the curves.

When you walk in heels the right way, you swing your butt, which is quite the sight. Heels also make your legs seem longer and your feet are arched, which can be attractive for us guys as well.

And I should probably also mention that I especially look at girls in heels that can't walk in them, so they walk funny. Lesson: if you can't walk in them, please don't wear them.

What Guys Said 12

• I don't. And I think the link to high heels are to high.

Prefer flats, but crocs ugly. Plus easier to walk.

Any guy who has tried to walk in heels once, wouldn't have his girlfriend in them. They are terrible for feet.

• I find them more comfortable. I walk way more balanced in them than in flats. So just talking about the look, you prefer flats?

• If you find them more comfortable, fine with me. I have never dictated what someone wears. But as a rule, I find flsts nicer in most cases. Yea, exceptions are around. I think what you like and are comfortable is best, a relaced, comfortable person is always sexier...

• It accentuates your butt, makes your hip movement while walking wider, and pushes your chest forward so your boobs are more prominent.

In other words, it increases your sexuality.

However I'm not that big a heel fan, they make a very irritating noise.

• A few reasons, They shape the legs and ass, and sexually they make it a lot easier to (if your wearing a shirt) bend you over and have amazing sex.

• I stare because it looks like she is trying too hard. Also the clicking sound during walking is annoying.

• I personaly don't care for it when a woman wears heels, I prefer it when she is wearing sneakers

• Because all men, to some degree, have a foot fetish.

• Bahahahahaha

• I was being sarcastic. its because heels bring the calves out, bring the butt out and give a woman a more bolder look, in addition, it also caters to the minority of men with a foot fetish, which is, surprisingly a lot but when compard to the totality of men in the world, is a small fraction.

• they increase and heighten the shape of your legs. the calves and front thigh muscles are more visible (which many guys find sexy) and your feet is arched which is really sexy too.

• They can't run as fast, so they're easier to catch. =P

• They improve your posture, make you appear more shapely and make your hips swing as you walk - what's not to love about it?

• Personally billarina flats drive me even more crazier than heels.

• Because men were the first ones to wear heels, not women

• Because it puts your arse in evidence

What Girls Said 0