What is the fashion for mens' shirts and coats this fall?

What is the fashion for men's shirts and coats this fall?

Most Helpful Girl

• leather always looks nice in the fall, something well fitted/tailored .

• how about this one? if you do a google image search for "Supernatural leather jacket black" it's the second pick that comes up.

• if you want a longer jacket yes. if your looking for something shorter they have those too, great thing about leather jackets is there are tons of different styles. go to a store an pick some out an try em on!

• Thanks starfox! Went to gurnee mills and ended up going with a shorter one that was much more flattering on me. I work out so I figured I'd go with something that enhances my build, rather than hides it. Also longer jackets tend to make me look shorter and the sleeves are always too long on me. Leather looks great and I got some compliments, thanks for the advice!

What Girls Said 9

• Hard lines and sharp crisp shirts are comming back with a huge swing. Think refined military. Leather, tailored and fitted dark jackets, and dark wash denim.Opt for classy shoes instead of sneakers. If it's particularly cold, use a colored scarf around your neck. If you are a vest kind of guy, opt for buttons and a pocket watch, if you are more sweaters, opt for dark colors or thinks that are reminicent of the 1950's.

• ain't gonna lie, I'm a sneakers guy but I have noticed the dress shoe / dark wash denim combo. gonna have to do some more shopping :-)

• If you want to opt for sneakers but still want to stay in fashion I would say to go to Vans, they have some really snazzy sneakers that could pass for a casual dress shoe especially in their darker colors, just be sure to pair those with DARK DENIM not black dress pants or it will look a bit wonky. Converse also has some really good options. :3

• Man I don't know about what's "in" but I personally love a flannel and a peacoat on a guy. I don't think that ever goes out of style.

• Fashion trends are for the weak, be yourself

• Whatever keeps u warm

• Sweaters are always hot on a guy.

• Neutral colored pea coats

• I freakin love a good peacoat.

What Guys Said 5

• Try the Armani winter collection,

• Can never go wrong with flannels ... if you can pull them off. Some may call you a hipster, but if it looks good, why not?

• Anything you want, be original, and not follow the trend

• Flannels are always in, boi

• i don't know. but last year I was wearing my northface puffy jacket, this year I'm getting a wool coat