What hair color looks best on mixed people?

On mixed people. By mixed, I mean like black & white or black & Hispanic, because I'm black and Hispanic hardy harr harr

I have dark brown hair with ends that are basically fading and while I like black hair, it's blah to me now. I'm over it.

these are just examples:

link

link

link

link

link

not that you care but she's gorgeous

link

no, it's not me

black, dark brown, light brown, ash brown, just brown brown, poop brown, what?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a lighter complexion and dyed my hair a deep violet color - just enough color so it's purple even in low lighting, but not so much that it looks like I soaked my head in a bucket of grapes in high lighting.

Came out really nice - I'm not mixed mixed, black and some Italian, but I got the light complexion.

I would experiment with colors that aren't sister's of yellow - like light brown, ash reds, rust reds etc, as they'll just blend in with your skin and look awkward ( one mixed girl died her hair an auburnish red and it looked...odd...)

Definitely keep the hair on the darker side, blond on mixed complexes...eh...be wary of that.

I would suggest a dark burgundy, as you would be able to change the color, without it looking strange against your skin tone. Maybe even a bit of a mahogany / reddish color.

Rhianna has a lighter complexion, and honestly, the deep red hair doesn't look to bad.

You can always bode for some highlights as well if you don't feel like going way out on the dye, just to change your look a bit. Or hell, even get a new hair - style or hair cut?

What Guys Said 4

• A natural brown looks nice with some high lights maybe. Eva mendes hair is really pretty link

• Put me down for black (poop brown? ewwww)

• I like the 4th link...

• what is POOP BROWN ? don't tell this this 'poop' means... ya know.

What Girls Said 7

• I love the look of lighter brown because it looks more natural. Depending on how light your skin is, you may be able to pull off some shades of red.

Brown would be a good base color for your hair, and adding in some slightly lighter highlights might look pretty good.

that is, if you want it to look natural.

• Yeah, people actually ask me if my dark hair is natural looking and I'm like "yeah"--because it is. I guess people think my hair should be lighter, so I'll look into lighter browns

• For sure! Happy hair-dyeing!

• I Like light brown/caramel hair

link

• Personally I like to stick with black and blue-black I like the contrast with my skin, but as long as you stick with the darker browns it will look fine. I wouldn't go too light though it all depends on your skin tone, if you are looking for a natural look that is. You could if you want go with dark brown hair with some lighter brown highlights.

• Dark browns, light browns, and natural black, very beautiful as a hair color :)

Go funky try some dark purple or cotton candy blue! ^_^

• I think it would help if I could see your skin color and the hair color you have right now probably a lighter shade will look goood

• I think they all look great. I mean, those women are rocking it.

• Beyonce's hair color looks super nice, love it.