Which red shoes are nicer?

Hey , so I'm looking to get some stand out red sneakers and I narrowed down to two choices , will ya help me please ?

First Polo :

link

Second Converse :

link

Shit , the polo's size are out of stock ... . Looks like ima go with the converse , aren't they too out dated tho ?
How about these polo's ? link
Last update , how about these two ? I really like the Aldo's

link

Air Jordans :

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, I like them both. On one hand, the converse are a better shade of red. But the polos are cut and designed better. Also the red laces are really cool. I'd say polos.

• Thanks , you have a good eye . Unfortunately the polo's turned out to be out of stock ..

• That's okay, the converse are nice too. I have a pair myself, but they're not high tops. Converse are a very timeless shoe. You could wear those any time.

What Girls Said 12

• Converse are very common sneakers, but they're always in fashion. I would go with the Polo though because if you want stand out, these are the better choice.

Converse may always be in fashion, but if I saw two people with these sneakers I would compliment the Polo sneakers because I see 5 people wearing those converses everyday.

• Polos for sure, look good.

• The Polos are fresh. :o

• The first one looks good.

• I personally do not like the Agoro's the black polo's are tight and will go good with any outfit I find those more classy the converse are probably the most comfortable and go with a more relaxed look I do not like the material from the red air jordan's and the red polo's look nice. I would go with the black polo's they are very nice.

• There all the same type of shoes...I really did like the first polo pic too bad its out of stock. But out of the rest left go with the converse they are classic and will never go out of style. Can't go wrong with them. Yeah but I never knew converse cost that much do some online searching for cheaper ones..

• I think the aldo ones are cool.(: The converse are way too plain to cost that much. And the air jordans look hideous imo. The polo's are alright.

• I like the first ones better. :)

• I prefer the first polo ones. Love them:)

• Aldo ^_^

• I like the Aldo one's. :)

• $70.00 for Converse?

Think of how much good $70.00 would do if you donated it to charity.

What Guys Said 3

• I would have said polo...

The airs look like a piece of garbage made into a shoe... wtf is that? lol

• link

If you've got extra money the LV's by Kanye West are decent looking

• thanks bro I was looking for those supra's . Nah I'm 17 I don't think I could afford the LV's ha ha maybe in 5 years

• I know that feel:D

Anyways, I've got 2 pairs of Supras and I can only tell you other than looking great, they are really comfy too

• Polo (1st pic) looks better but the color looks feminine haha

while the rest three look less good.